ADVERTISEMENT

Projected Playoff Bracket Based Off Strenth Of Schedule

It takes time you have to go thru everyone's schedule and find out there opponents win/loss record including out of state teams and that's hard to find sometimes. @bluecat4ever is the man for real lol he did it last year also!

1. Sanford 2.94
2. Dover 2.53
3. William Penn 2.53
4. Milford 2.41
5. St. Elizabeth 2.40
6. Mt. Pleasant 2.35
7. Smyrna 2.27
8. St. Mark's 2.20
9. Salesianum 2.13
10. St. George's 2.13
11. Delcastle 2.13
12. Woodbridge 2.13
13. St. Thomas More 2.07
14. St. Andrew's 2.00
15. Red Lion 1.89
16. Concord 1.88
17. Cape Henlopen 1.88
18. Appoquinimink 1.87

Computer froze as I was writing down the top 24. If I recall, spots 19-24 included Howard, A.I., Caravel, Glasgow, Middletown, and Dickinson? Just can't remember the order.

Coming down to the wire, would love to see if these standings hold up.

St e vs Archmere was a little closer then expected last night...62-50. thoughts?
Archmere has had a tough couple of years but those guys go out there and battle every game. Other teams just bigger and more athletic. St. E is dangerously athletic and those kids are really fun to watch

Archmere has had a tough couple of years but those guys go out there and battle every game. Other teams just bigger and more athletic. St. E is dangerously athletic and those kids are really fun to watch
Agreed but lost to many close games to win there conference.

As I can recall, DIAA wanted to make the Bob hosting the quarters a regular thing, but the last couple of years, snowstorms has taken that out of the equation, so if the weather holds up, the final 8 will likely be there this year.

I have done the public address announcing for DIAA for many years and it is confirmed, barring any snowstorm.....lol, that the quarters will be at the BOB........Girls games on Saturday 3/5 and the boys on Sunday 3/6.

Some teams will be lucky to play teams that don't belong and some teams will be unlucky to face good teams with low seeds like

Delcastle
Appo
St. Thomas More.

Strength in schedule will get these teams byes LMO:

St. E
Sanford
Dover
We. Penn
Mt. P
Sallies
Smyrna

ADVERTISEMENT