ADVERTISEMENT

Revak transferred

DEHSFan22

Getting reps on JV
Feb 13, 2015
Newark, DE
Left UMBC for Chesnut Hill and has 6g in 2 games, will be interesting to see if he can lead them into D2 elite. They have a nice roster and the new addition really has them looking good.

Chestnut Hill needs to get past Georgian Court first in conference. Its a shame some of these guys to don't look at WilmU. Second year program who made conference tourney. Definitely not the same Wilmington College when I was growing up for school either.

Reactions: 84rider
Not really hard to make the conf tourney though, that was such a hollow achievement. Wilmu is far from Chesnut hill. Nobody in conf is close to gcu or chc. Wilmu will struggle to attract talent as seen in their first 2 classes. Compare them to other new D2 programs and the recruiting classes are much different. Wilmu will get good over time but it will take a while, their facilities don't match up to what other new D2 programs have and living off route 40 isn't exactly paradise compared to say 2nd Year ERAU. Who wouldn't want to live in Daytona Beach, getting a great degree on a partial scholarship? New programs like Barton will have an easier time considering facilities and location than Wilmu will.

No offense but other than GCU all other CACC facilities don’t compare to WilmU. CHU play in a park and they aren’t the CHU from a few years ago either. I agree first two classes don’t look as great but some quality players on roster and I saw who they signed this far with two all Americans out of lousiana should help.

Agreed that they'll compete in conf, but it's a weak conf. There are a lot of new programs with better facilities across D2, it a very competitive division right now.

I agree DII is on rise elsewhere in country and areas down south especially near the ocean sure to make it compelling to go there too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT