ADVERTISEMENT

Rumor or fact

Filmore00

Tackles too high
Jan 13, 2017
I do not want to spread any rumors. I have heard it from two different people, but they could not confirm that Coach Kulesza from Conrad is leaving and taking his daughters to another school along with the big kid Whittlesley. Truth or rumo?

I do not want to spread any rumors. I have heard it from two different people, but they could not confirm that Coach Kulesza from Conrad is leaving and taking his daughters to another school along with the big kid Whittlesley. Truth or rumo?

I would not be surprised I can't see them staying in Delaware if true there's no where to go. Maryland or NJ private would be the only guess. Only Delaware school I can see them at is Stanford if rumor are true they're losing their PG and a couple of bigs via transfer.

There's also rumblings of a lot of movement by a coupe of top players but it wouldn't all be clear until the start of school next year. The wheeling and dealing is in full effect!

Last edited:
Well this would be a surprise. As a team conrad was making strides to be able to compete with the likes of ursuline , st. Elizabeth, caravel, and Sanford. They had the main three pieces in line with size and guard play. They were playing for the coaches (DAD) AAU team until they got to high school and was not able to play anymore do to DIAA rules. So now there playing for the belles. And I here there doing well. My opinion is I think they will not be able to beat any of the upper echelon teams because the school has a certain way of getting their kids into the school and they just can’t transfer there. His daughters are playing well and if they keep doing could be solid D1 players. But playing a week schedule based on the rules will not prepare the girls for what they need to get to the next level. Moving them would probably be best. Not to mention not sure for Delaware standards that they reached as much as there going to get here, Unless he moves them to Sanford, padua, st. Elizbeth, ursuline, or caravel. Who all play a stronger schedule regardless of talent for the most part. Not sure where he send them but the daughters are ready. The big girl, still needs some time. but this is traditionally how it works for big girls to come into their own anyway. I’m really not concerned less she stays at her size. She will have to shed some of the weight to reach max potential. which I’m sure she is capable of doing. All in all I would be sad to see them go and not continue to up lift level of girls basketball here in Delaware. But as chris rock would say, “but I understand!”

That would be a shame because I felt like if any team was built to break up the Ursuline/Sanford conglomerate, it would've been Conrad.

Reactions: 84rider
until you see that Conrad Head Girls Basketball coaching position is OPEN, this is just laughable

I did get info. from a reliable source and they told me that Coach Kulesza was offered the coaching position at a private school in New Jersey and is/was strongly considering it. I looked at Conrad's schedule for next season and it looks very legit. Not too far offer from an Ursuline's schedule. Thinking if they do stay at Conrad they will certainly continue to contend w/ Ursuline and a few others. Would hate to see them leave. They are a team that is fun to watch, not flashy but very sound.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT