ADVERTISEMENT

Salesianum vs CR score

CR out shot Sallies 22-15 in the first half, 3rd Qtr adjustments will be key

When I saw CR play the clones in the semis last year I was I pressed with their athleticism and physicality. I don't know squat about lax..I was impressed with Stevenson and Jared Wags....it looks like CR stepped it up since their rain delayed contest played in 2 counties a couple weeks back.

Congrats to the clones, the Riders and the Bushweillers.

Reactions: 84rider
When I saw CR play the clones in the semis last year I was I pressed with their athleticism and physicality. I don't know squat about lax..I was impressed with Stevenson and Jared Wags....it looks like CR stepped it up since their rain delayed contest played in 2 counties a couple weeks back.

Congrats to the clones, the Riders and the Bushweillers.

Was a good game when it was only 10-8 mid 4th I thought we might see the upset

Is it time to bifurcate Lax into D1 and D2? I would say so. The Archmere's & Tower Hill's & Friends' of the world usually field pretty good teams, but reaching the final four and having to go through teams like Sallies, CR or Cape back-to-back to win a state championship is a tough task. The current football set-up would be the model....

Is it time to bifurcate Lax into D1 and D2? I would say so. The Archmere's & Tower Hill's & Friends' of the world usually field pretty good teams, but reaching the final four and having to go through teams like Sallies, CR or Cape back-to-back to win a state championship is a tough task. The current football set-up would be the model....

If you took the tournament down to 8 teams each division and split into D1 & D2 it would work but think you would need to come up with some thing other then # kids at the school since small privates are the best other then Sallies/CR/Cape.

But I do think Lacrosse would make sense to split due to the # of kids required to play the sport - it is more similiar to football then baskeball.

I know Caravel pretty well - good friends kid is a player there - and they played a total of 12 kids againt Archmere in the playoffs due to injuries and low #'s they only had 15 healthy players. Thats 9-10 short of a good lacrosse roster.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT