ADVERTISEMENT

Sallies Lax

The only reason most teams like you guys are even good is because you have players from PA and other states that just come here to get first team all state easily because they know they realy wouldnt be able to compete at most school like Lasalle, Connestoga, Haverford, and malvern prep.

If you think Giampeitro can't compete against kids in any state you're a bonafide moron..don't let your mouth run up tabs your rear end can't cover bellefonte.

Okay, I don't know about the rest of you, but all of this making excuses for how Sallies is only good because they have out of state players is getting a little annoying. It's true, they may have a lot of out of state players, but they're NOT there just to play lacrosse. They are one of the best high schools in the mid-Atlantic...THAT'S why they're sent there.

As far as their lacrosse team, I think we can all agree that they have a great deal of talent in one place, but don't let that take away from the work that they do. If you have ever watched Sallies play, you can't deny that they play hard, swarm ground balls, and make their opponents pay for making mistakes. They also have a good coaching staff. THAT'S why they win. You don't win on talent alone. A mixture of talent, hard work, and a strong defense wins championships. If Sallies is only good because of their out of state players, then how do you explain Cape and CR always being in the running when they don't have out of state players playing for them?

Just my 2 cents...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT