ADVERTISEMENT

Sallies vs friends

sals2011

Special teams standout
Sep 16, 2008
Can anyone give me a recap? Was surprised by the score, seeing how many different players scored for them was weird. It said donte and Shane only combined for 11 points what was up with them.

I wouldn't say that the game was so close because everyone got time. Donte had a really bad night which didn't help but the narrative should have been sallies didn't close the game. Horrible free throw shooting and bone headed plays were the reason the game was so close. Sallies was comitting fouls when they were trying to close it out allowing friends to score with the clock stopped. The sals are going to really need to up there game if they want to make a run in the tournament.

And who the hell is that weirdo friends supporter who thinks it's okay to talk to high school players on the floor and try to get in there head? That dude should have been thrown out of the game in the 1 half. Grow the hell up.

I hate to say this but Sallies plays dumb basketball. They did this twice against STM by fouling in the closing minutes , stopping the clock, and allowing a team they flat out beat to get a foot back in the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT