ADVERTISEMENT

Sat..Play-Offs

And St. Georges conquers the Hodgson jinx, 39-14. Unless Lake can get it in gear and/or Woodbridge beats DMA, they'll be hosting Howard in the semis next weekend.

Reactions: Dropping 3's
Not looking good for Lake Forest right now...14-0 Friends on two drives already.

C'mon Lake really? I had Lake ranked 2 in D2 most of the year.. Maybe I undervalued Friends but Friends did just lose to Tower Hill who got obliterated by Howard.. Is the Henlopen Conference North and South "THAT" bad this year? Its looking like St G in a cakewalk with no opposition...

Reactions: Dropping 3's
Lake gets a turnover in Friends territory and turns it into 7... 14-7 Friends 1:18 left until half

Last edited:
Not at game today but from the games I watched Lake this year if you stop 7 and play good special teams you will win 90% of those games.

I guess we should start showing Friends a little more respect around here. 28-14 with about 3 minutes to go. They'll either host Howard or visit DMA at Baynard next week, depending on what happens later on tonight.

I guess we should start showing Friends a little more respect around here. 28-14 with about 3 minutes to go. They'll either host Howard or visit DMA at Baynard next week, depending on what happens later on tonight.

Either that or D2 pretty much stinks this year... Friends did lose to Tower Hill last week.. They are not all that...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT