ADVERTISEMENT

Sat..Play-Offs

Mediocre, maybe but bottom-line is they got the dub. Make sure you attend to witness a WB loss.
I'm a fan of high school football and because of that I attend many games after which I form opinions. In my opinion, which I stated in an earlier post, Woodbridge will put up a good defensive front resulting in a close game. I do agree that St. Georges is the favorite and will likely win however they had better not think that Woodbridge will lay down for them .

I'm a fan of high school football and because of that I attend many games after which I form opinions. In my opinion, which I stated in an earlier post, Woodbridge will put up a good defensive front resulting in a close game. I do agree that St. Georges is the favorite and will likely win however they had better not think that Woodbridge will lay down for them .
Holla @ me after the SG slaughter!

Holla @ me after the SG slaughter!
Is it more important for a team to win by a big margin or to win period? I only wanted to bring it to the attention of others that I witnessed a great defensive effort by Woodbridge against a team that was highly regarded. I apologize if I've offended anyone by sharing my thoughts.

Haven't St. G's fans been saying this for like 3 years? Yes, they are favorites, but they can be beaten. If WB can contain #21 and force St. G's to pass they have a really good chance. St. G's can't complete a 10 yard pass if their lives depended on it...
That's a big if for WB to contain Brightwell, besides SG has 3 more weapons in the backfield. That's incorrect about their passing game. You haven't been watching. See you after the spanking too.

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
That's a big if for WB to contain Brightwell, besides SG has 3 more weapons in the backfield. That's incorrect about their passing game. You haven't been watching. See you after the spanking too.

I was there Saturday. Only completion was to #21 on a bubble screen that he turned into a big play. I've seen them a couple of other games this season as well (WP, St.M) and the QB simply throws the ball up for grabs for anything over 10 yards. You are absolutely correct about the big if concerning Brightwell. However, if WB can contain him, the other weapons you speak of won't be factors. He's the straw that stirs the whole drink. Just like I told Coach Maul(awesome dude) last year, you gotta be able to throw it effectively 8 - 12 times a game come playoffs. We shall see come this weekend...

Reactions: Dropping 3's
I was there Saturday. Only completion was to #21 on a bubble screen that he turned into a big play. I've seen them a couple of other games this season as well (WP, St.M) and the QB simply throws the ball up for grabs for anything over 10 yards. You are absolutely correct about the big if concerning Brightwell. However, if WB can contain him, the other weapons you speak of won't be factors. He's the straw that stirs the whole drink. Just like I told Coach Maul(awesome dude) last year, you gotta be able to throw it effectively 8 - 12 times a game come playoffs. We shall see come this weekend...

Maull played in high school for George Glenn. One of the best high school football coaches in Delaware history, anyone that played against Sallies or Cape when he was there know who he is. He RAN the ball and won a lot of games doing it! Just like St Georges runs the ball and has won a lot of games doing it. I do not see anyone beating St Georges in D2 this year.

Yes we will. See you there....

Maull played in high school for George Glenn. One of the best high school football coaches in Delaware history, anyone that played against Sallies or Cape when he was there know who he is. He RAN the ball and won a lot of games doing it! Just like St Georges runs the ball and has won a lot of games doing it. I do not see anyone beating St Georges in D2 this year.

Coach Maul is an awesome coach and he will tell you that his team is gonna run the ball and the other team has to stop it. I like giving him a hard time about passing the ball. He even went as far as putting in a good word for my son with George Glenn at Coastal Carolina during his recruitment. Maul is a class act all the way.

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
@nuk..
tried some of that Royal Farms chicken ...
Dann that sh#t is good!!!
should of listened to you .....

Reactions: nuk59
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT