ADVERTISEMENT

SAT Scores Week 2

HVT 35 St G 7 half

Brandywine 12 Glasgow 10 2nd

TH 34 Charter 10 final

Archmere 14 Conrad 0 1st

Last edited:
A friend of mine left the Newark - Mt. P game with 2 mins left and it was 41-8 Mt. Pleas.

...looks like Lake Forest could put the RC an the Jackets next week at Newark....

Reactions: BackinBlack86
Hodgson 43, St George’s 7 - 6:00. 3rd.

giphy.gif

UD getting clown stomped by SDSU 5-20 6:57 left in 2nd. UD 7 yards of offense .. Give Nolan the rock

Maryland losing to Temple 2-7 9 left in 3rd.. wtf?

Nolan in and gets rocked ... UD line sucking hind tit.. On second thought leave Nolan out and let Kehoe take the abuse lol

Archmere 29 Conrad 14 final

hmm Arch a playoff contender? not so sure

Last edited:
so far we got

TH 34 Charter 10
Mt P 41 Newark 8
HVT 43 St G 7 RC
Arch 29 Charter 14
Glasgow 28 Brandywine 24

Friends was up 14-0 35 minutes ago

I'm going to be on the wrong side with Delmar in the pool both weeks and lose big points.. wtf...:mad:

Not as bad as Maryland losing to Temple today though wtfx2 :mad::mad:

Last edited:
27-0 Parkside 2 min left half

Parkside is either very good and will win the region to go to final four or Delmar and St Mary's are really down.. If Parkside is that good I don't see any Bayside or Cecil County or Harford County team beating them

Last edited:
Parkside is big. Very big. This is suppose to be their best team in years possibly ever. Delmar can’t move the ball and is having trouble tackling. Been a while since I’ve seen Delmar dominated like this.

Reactions: BackinBlack86
Parkside is big. Very big. This is suppose to be their best team in years possibly ever. Delmar can’t move the ball and is having trouble tackling. Been a while since I’ve seen Delmar dominated like this.

I few years back Perryville put a team together like that and they barely lost to Dunbar in the final but word was they were poaching kids from over the bridge from Havre de Grace.. Actually its more than words I know the kids lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT