ADVERTISEMENT

SAT Scores Week 2

42-0 Parkside... They not gonna stop. Did Delmar folks run their mouth or something prior lol

Honestly Delmar is a great football program but I have never seen them get corn holed like this.. damn but with the way the fans act I can't say it is not due to them

Last edited:
Reactions: OTS-59
Parkside would be a legit D1 team in Delaware this year. Delmar had no answer for their size.

Parkside has never been anything now all of a sudden they are a beast team.. I am going to have to investigate this sheet lol I hope its not like Wicomico and the HC feeding his kids roids.. o_O

join the game chat.. much less PC than here and kinda harsh lol..bunch of kids but that makes it fun

Dover started good but they already have hands on hips on D.. Have a feeling they gone give up

Peace vs Sallies Peace 12 Sallies 7 .. Sals still cant pass defend.. lack of special teams will do Dover in though

ugghh, Dover has the athletes to do some things but the schemes and coaching are a joke...Peace can't beat Sallies alone

bad snap but the ball got set.. according to the announcers... Is the IMG guy named Simmons?

1613436_1.jpg

Dover D is so wrong for I. 4-4? good for wing stuff but not I. blitzing a backer they trying to guess the hole... not good

Long methodical drive by Sal with some luck on 3rd and long 8 minutes gone 3rd 28-20 sals

Dover has zero clue how run that O... Lining up in it is one thing knowing how to execute it is another..

Dover looks exhausted in this 2nd half. There were glimpses of it late in the 1st.

Given their result last week against Hodgson it was good to see them come into the game tonight and went tic for tac with Sallies. They needed to do that because if they didn’t their season would be over with no hope of playoffs. They responded well, but Sallies has the horses to outlast them and it’s showing.

Seeing Dover last week I thought Sallies would have ran away with it. If they can keep making the right moves, and play smart (something they aren’t known for) they could make make some ground up against the Henlopen conference. They have Central, Tech and Smyrna.....if they could pull the upsets over some of them they can still make the playoffs after going 0-2. They will get some serious bonus points this season too. But they need Peace healthy and right now he’s limping.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT