ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday quarterfinals 3/2/19

I don’t know whether to think Glasgow should be up by way more or caravel should be winning giving that they have missed 10+ foul shots

Glasgow and Caravel both have 2 starters that fouled out with 2min left in OT.
54-53 Caravel

Glasgow gave the game away at the end of regulation w/ FT’s & there was some questionable calls in OT...Caravel def earned it though w/ 3rd final 4 appearance 3 years in a row!!!

Reactions: KnowitallDE
Caravel’s guards play with big ❤️ and big ⚾️⚽️. FUN to watch. G High players and coaches struggled to in game manage the last piece of the game. They threw it away. As MUCH as Caravel earned it. Seng with an NBA 3 and KK with three made FT. Scrappy. Hustlers. G High Freshman big boy looked nice. Soft hands. Good feet. Have fun to whomever attends tonights festivities! Keep us posted please!

6-6 st.marks vs Dover. I smell upset... St. Marks very calm and collect

This is ridiculous nobody can get into the Dover game even with presale tickets. Parents are locked out. They have the doors locked not even refunding money

Davis can’t stay out of foul trouble with 3 fouls. Missed the entire 2nd quarter. For some reason coach put him back in the game with 1 minute remaining in the 1st quarter and he quickly picked up his 3rd.

There would be no sports without fans. From the top down. An absolute shame the way the games scheduled. Location. Time. Logistics. Sorry to those fans stuck on the outside. Some egos often get in the way.

Reactions: Hoops330
Not sure what DIAA was thinking when they picked Polytech to host a game. That gym is awful, I feel so bad for the fans and parents who didn’t make it.

Reactions: Hoops330
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT