ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday quarterfinals 3/2/19

cartoon-number-one.png

AP, where is your center of gravity here in the First State? For example, do you work or live in Dover?

AP, where is your center of gravity here in the First State? For example, do you work or live in Dover?
Went to UD out of high school and have lived in Newark ever since. Still have downstate in my blood though! Lol!

Reactions: J12
Went to UD out of high school and have lived in Newark ever since. Still have downstate in my blood though! Lol!

OK, Deerpark some Sunday for Brunch on me. I live in Hockessin.
One quick question: was Seaford in the old Diamond State Conference?

Old Diamond State conference was CR,Dover,Middletown,Georgetown,Seaford,Laurel,Lewes & Milford

lol, yeah born in 66

I can remember going to Phillies games when I was like in 3rd grade. My dad swore he took me to a couple of Philadelphia A's games when I was like 5-6 to see Ted Williams. I don't remember. Come on, rider. How many guys you know saw the Phila. A's?

Reactions: Patcomic
OK, Deerpark some Sunday for Brunch on me. I live in Hockessin.
One quick question: was Seaford in the old Diamond State Conference?
Yes we were in the old DSC and I played for the Deer Park for most of the 1980’s in the New Castle County basketball league.
Old Diamond State conference was CR,Dover,Middletown,Georgetown,Seaford,Laurel,Lewes & Milford
and Smyrna

Reactions: 84rider
I can remember going to Phillies games when I was like in 3rd grade. My dad swore he took me to a couple of Philadelphia A's games when I was like 5-6 to see Ted Williams. I don't remember. Come on, rider. How many guys you know saw the Phila. A's?

by my calculations that makes you approximately 74 yrs of age ??? which would shock me, you don't look a day over 50, must be good genes and a patient wife haha

Reactions: Chesdel
The old Henlopen Conference back then was Dover Air Base Falcons, Felton Green Devils, Harrington Lions, Greenwood Rams, Bridgeville Mustangs, Delmar Wildcats, Selbyville Rebels, John M. Clayton Bears, Lord Baltimore Explorers, Rehoboth Seahawks, Millsboro Blue Devils, and Milton Warriors.

by my calculations that makes you approximately 74 yrs of age ??? which would shock me, you don't look a day over 50, must be good genes and a patient wife haha

Wow. I think the A's last season in Phila. was 1954. I was born in '49. I will be 70 in April. I think I have 20 good years left unless the Salesianum athletic program sends me to an early grave.

Reactions: 84rider
The old Henlopen Conference back then was Dover Air Base Falcons, Felton Green Devils, Harrington Lions, Greenwood Rams, Bridgeville Mustangs, Delmar Wildcats, Selbyville Rebels, John M. Clayton Bears, Lord Baltimore Explorers, Rehoboth Seahawks, Millsboro Blue Devils, and Milton Warriors.

In what town was John M. Clayton located? Where was it?

John M. Clayton could be Delaware's most prominent citizen in our history, rivalled only by Joe Biden.

(Let's not drag Donte into this one.)

John M. Clayton could be Delaware's most prominent citizen in our history, rivalled only by Joe Biden.

(Let's not drag Donte into this one.)

I’m going with Caesar Rodney, signer of Declaration of Independence, yeah I’m a homer

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT