ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday Scores 10/21

Hodgson, to the surprise of no one, skunks Delcastle 56-0. At 6-1, I think Hodgson needs just 1 win in the final 3 to secure a spot in the D1 playoffs. 8-2 might get them a home game.

Reactions: ravensrooster2
K-State punching Oklahoma in the mouth

EMAW_grande.png

Quick D2 add-ons to what Sean Greene had on DESportsZone this week before tonight's game:

1. AI 6-1 28 pts = 4.0
2. Tower Hill 6-1 27 pts = 3.86
3. DMA (hasn't played yet) 5-1 23 pts = 3.83
4. Woodbridge 6-1 26 pts = 3.71
5. Conrad 6-1 26 pts = 3.71
6. St. Mark's (hasn't played yet) 5-1 22 pts = 3.67
7. Friends 5-1 22 pts = 3.67
8. Milford 5-2 25 pts = 3.57
9. Delmar 6-1 24 pts = 3.42
10 Howard 5-2 23 pts = 3.29
11. Glasgow 5-2 20 pts = 2.86
12. Caravel 4-3 19 pts = 2.71
13. St. Andrews 4-2 16 pts = 2.67
14. Archmere 4-3 18 pts = 2.57
15. Brandywine 4-3 17 pts = 2.43
16. Seaford 3-3 12 pts = 2.00

Thats all well and fine but the bonus points start happening this week, they change everything not to mention many of those teams have tougher games ahead so those indexes will come down. He is not projecting future loses or bonus points

For example AI is at 4.0 but if they lose next week they will be at 3.5 bonus point not withstandin

Last edited:
Easy Raven- its warm out there lol
overall I thought refs did good. It didn't look to me like a lot of griping was going on. it actually looked like game was played in slow motion. maybe they were all having trouble with the heat?

overall I thought refs did good. It didn't look to me like a lot of griping was going on. it actually looked like game was played in slow motion. maybe they were all having trouble with the heat?

lol wasn't complaining about the refs or calls just making a funny that if either team was a up tempo spread team that the team and the ref may have difficulties lol just sayin dude was huffin and puffin walking to set the ball when both teams run the QB to the side line to get get the play.. A up tempo team would be waiting for him to waddle the ball and set it

Reactions: FrankCrum
Lol. I know you weren’t complaining. Just making funny observation. That ref was huffing and puffing. An uptempo game might’ve done him in.

Reactions: ravensrooster2
Do you now think even if CA wins out they won't make playoffs ?
I assume they want DMA tonite ?

They want DMA tonight but lose possible bonus point if St Marks loses... But yes if CA wins out they will need a myriad of circumstances to get in,, basically they need St Marks to lose to DMA and Woodbridge or Glasgow to beat Howard.. They stand a better chance if St Marks loses the two

I said it earlier when CA played St Marks they are very small but play well? but young hell in a couple years they may be force

DMsnFL3XcAAtSOa.jpg:large

7-6 DMA Alleyne TD run

First time seeing Alleyne he is a small dude anywhere else other than D2 Delaware he is a kick returner and slot back not a RB

ST Marks is fools gold They are small as hell the linebackers weigh 450 combined,,

DMA 14 StM 14 .. this one will get out of hand in a hurry as DMA size will take over in the second half

If these are the two of the top 5 teams in DE D2 like the announcers are suggesting then D2 DE is weak as hell..

Last edited:
hmmm Really DMA with their size should have imposed their will by now but St M is small but technically sound and gritty,, I like gritty I am starting to like this gritty undersized St M team

Terrible PI call vs StM the closest official makes no call and official from way far from the play throws the flag..wtf

TD Alleyne DMA 21 -21 .. does anyone else other than me think officials should have their own area to make calls and officials out of that area have no jurisdiction? that goes for basketball as well.. Just think if officials had their own area a to watch for fouls and didnt have to watch the whole field or court for fouls they would be more effective

Jets sweep only works once yet St M keeps running it for minus yardage Then St M with another unsportsmanlike,,, Then fake punt and St Marks gets 19 ,,if not for the unsportsmanlike ST M would have made it,,, DMA size is and physicality taking over and St M cant handle it

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT