ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday Scores 10/21

So many personnel fouls these days I am not talking about physical or being aggressive type fouls but running the mouth and excessive cerebration fouls

none the less Alleyne gets loose and DMA leads 33-21

DMA 33 StM 21 final St Marks is cooked .. wont get in with 3 loses Only 3 loss team that can get in is CA

Thanks I’m on it lol, still can’t believe it’s not on abc, cbs or nbc......ESPN wtf

Where’s 8yaz when you need her/him been quiet lately just wondering

St. Marks is better than any team in Flight B but most likely need to win out to get in. They have no chance against Sallies.

So what? neither of those teams are any good..

Who is good then? AI just got beat by 16 by the same team St Marks beat last week, Woodbridge got smoked by Milford, Caravel is 4-3, 6-1 teams Conrad, Delmar and Tower Hill have not played anyone. 5-1 Friends played one decent team and got beat.

Who is good then? AI just got beat by 16 by the same team St Marks beat last week, Woodbridge got smoked by Milford, Caravel is 4-3, 6-1 teams Conrad, Delmar and Tower Hill have not played anyone. 5-1 Friends played one decent team and got beat.

Caravel, Milford , DMA and Woddbridge are good as it pertains to D2 delaware but no D2 team is good on a broader scale

Reactions: baseballguy68
I havent watched baseball in awhile and never commented on a forum watching it,, this is kind of fun nastalgic

Oh well lilrooster just got home from work .. have to watch ND vs USC now.. game and nostalgia over loll

Looking at Woodbridge they’ve beaten nobody besides Friends. I guess you could say Dover but they aren’t any good.

St Marks has a good shot and the game will be close.

Reactions: upstatewrestlingfan
Jersey boy and St Peters grad doing work at ND Winbush is legit might be another Vince Young though... 14-0 ND over USC

If the Bronx bombers can get to the stros bullpen they have a shot, gotta put some wood on the ball first though

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT