ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday Week 2 Playoff Scores

Anyone know if Sallies is going to continue to stream their games themselves, the feed for St. George’s game is ridiculous already. DIAA needs to realize if your gonna stream the games via 302/NFHS….then use the money they pay you to buy quality equipment to do so.

Anyone know if Sallies is going to continue to stream their games themselves, the feed for St. George’s game is ridiculous already. DIAA needs to realize if your gonna stream the games via 302/NFHS….then use the money they pay you to buy quality equipment to do so.
Sallies can’t show their own stuff because of the NFHS deal. You’re right, Rob. The feed for Dover-St.G is horrid!

No Sallies can't stream the games. DIAA owns streaming rights for the playoff games. DIAA could however enlist/hire the Sallies crew to do the game and run it through NFHS portal.

Yeah I thought they were going to hire some some outside production outfits to come do some games for the playoffs. At least that is what the outfit that did the KO Classic said, that they would be back for playoffs maybe...

How come no Delmar vs Friends or Seaford vs Tatnall? NFHS/DIAA have a contract for the playoff games then they all should be shown. Even if DIAA has to hire crews to come do the games.. this is different then putting up with 302 and free streams. People are paying for this. Every other state association streams all the playoff games. It's not even right some schools don't get their playoff games streamed. Not to mention the playback (watch later on demand) part of it.

How come no Delmar vs Friends or Seaford vs Tatnall? NFHS/DIAA have a contract for the playoff games then they all should be shown. Even if DIAA has to hire crews to come do the games.. this is different then putting up with 302 and free streams. People are paying for this. Every other state association streams all the playoff games. It's not even right some schools don't get their playoff games streamed. Not to mention the playback (watch later on demand) part of it.
Dude I’m telling ya. This “DIAA board” is what I fear is holding Delaware sports back from catching up to other states. The older I get the more I start to see it.

Dude I’m telling ya. This “DIAA board” is what I fear is holding Delaware sports back from catching up to other states. The older I get the more I start to see it.

Dude Delaware is so far behind the stream game it's not even funny....

Hello!!!!

Moretti_generic_top_006.jpg

Touchdown IR! and a 35yd XP good! after celebrating penalty in IR after the score

IR 7 STA 0 2:36

can't believe I am watching this game ..lol

Delmar vs Friends is being streamed on the Friends channel on YouTube.

Reactions: BackinBlack86
Friends 7 Delmar 6 halftime..

not sure why the DM receiver didn't get out of bounds on the last play but whatever.. good game going here..

or even why throw the short route.
I have no idea of the QB's arm strength but sometimes you take that short route to get a little closer to set up a hail mary where the endzone is reachable for the QB 🤷‍♂️ but of course the rec has to get OB, obviously

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT