ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday Week 2 Playoff Scores

What happened to St Mark’s? Wow

Archmere is St Marks Daddy now.. won the last 5 vs them and now this..
spanking-angry.gif

Last edited:
Not shocked by St Marks score. Archmere is a much better team than the Spartans. First game was a bit of a fluke. St marks really didn’t have any big wins this year. Good news is they have a young team (only 8 seniors) so they should be in the mix next season.

Reactions: trapblock22
Friends turns it over on downs.. DM ball.. no clock on screen so I don't know the time left.. around 4 minutes

big punt for DM....Friends pinned deep.. 57 secs left..

looks like we are going to OT ... best game/stream of the playoffs and it's a damn bootleg.. lmao

losing on a missed XP. tough one to swallow
yeah that's a tough long ride home after that one.. hope our guy @Titanium Shadow is ok.. sucks for the last one to go down like that but I know the feeling. I had that tough to swallow long ride home from Laurel after some BS hail Mary that should have been offensive PI.. still stings lol

Looks like Harbs is finally going to get that big Buckeye monkey off his back

M up 42-27 that will be the final..

Last edited:
So, Friends is back in the semi's again. Game was great and plenty of flags picked up, so no need for anyone to comment about any discrepancies in one team getting more calls going their way. Plenty of calls on both teams that were good calls by the refs. And a lot of no calls on extra curriculars by both teams.

It is going to be cold tonight..if you're heading out to a game be ready lol. Some good games today let's hope the two tonight put a good feeling on this weekend

Reactions: Huskerman7
CA 0 DMA 0 end 1, CA driving 1 and 10 on DMA 25 aided by two PF calls on DMA and Drumgo grinding 4 or 5 yards a pop between the tackles

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT