Mobhits

Getting reps on JV
Oct 21, 2014
CR vs Hodgson 8/29
WP vs St M 8/28
Concord vs St E 8/28
Lake vs Cape vs MT 8/28
Any thoughts/ Interest?

well I am not going all the way to CR for a scrim.. lol... might Stop by StM after work Friday being I work up that way... Off at 5 gonna have a couple hours to kill... HHH? (Hooter Happy Hour)

Last edited:
well I am not going all the way to CR for a scrim.. lol... might Stop by StM after work Friday being I work up that way... Off at 5 gonna have a couple hours to kill... HHH? (Hooter Happy Hour)
Might stop myself passing it on way home from Phila

Headed to the Lake-MD-Cape scrimmage tonight. Should be a good test for all 3 teams.

Penn will probably pick up a few more transfers on the ride over too.....just say'n
Probably nobody likes when Penn gets good transfer but when all those private schools get them it's fine not a Penn guy but the Titus transfer is legal.

Probably nobody likes when Penn gets good transfer but when all those private schools get them it's fine not a Penn guy but the Titus transfer is legal.

I am no fan of WP but transfers everywhere get questioned...and that includes privates.....
I will go as far as saying that I believe WP might just get their hands slapped in the near future though.......leave it at that.

You sound like a typical Penn or Dooley hater.A lot of people out there like yourself that doesn't like seeing Penn turning the program around

You sound like a typical Penn or Dooley hater.A lot of people out there like yourself that doesn't like seeing Penn turning the program around

Hate is too strong of a word man.....but no I do not like WP or Dooley.....and its no secret that they are suspect..... JMHO

Gamelike scrim at CA vs Howard. 14-0 CA after 1. Howard 0 yards on Offense. Howard just ok on D. Offense is a train wreck..

Last edited:
Just like that Td CA then pick 6 Montgomery. 28-0. 9 min left in 2nd. d2 fans are going to enjoy watching Montgomery play. He is small but dynamic. Great sense for the game on both sides of the ball.

Last edited:
Howard goes to power rum game marches 80 yrds to score. #5 for howard is a tough runner

Last edited:
yea,, Not very good yet.. Maybe its just early . No identity on O.. They run one play in the I , then another wing T play , then a single back.. From spread they run a motion screen pass,, etc,, Its just bad.. No system at all

CA looked good on O technically.. very polished, and executed well.. Just its hard to judge being Howard wasn't on their level..

Last edited:
Just got back from the Lake-Middletown-Cape scrimmage.

First things first, Middletown was head and shoulders the best team on the field. They were moving the ball at will on both teams. Middletowns defense is solid but Lake and Cape had some big passes on them. Middletown is obviously good and they like to let you know that their good. Those kids love running their mouths especially to the refs. Obviously a very good team and should be competing for a state title. Props to Cape and Lake for scrimmaging them.

Lake and Cape were pretty even IMO. Both made some plays against each other and both had some stops. Lakes offense looks to sling it a little more this season, well at least in scrimmages that is..... Was impressed by their QB Noah Feague-Johnson and their receivers. Wasn't impressed with the RBs or OL though. Counted at least 6 fumbles by the RBs. Defense was a little iffy as well. Cape has a nice tall TE(#86 I believe). Made a huge catch against Middletown. Good lucking RB as well in #3. Not sure Capes situation after last season with how many seniors they graduated but I think they'll be a decent team in the North again.

Thanks for info, stop to watched a little WP,RB #8 had ball security issues ,he is a quite a load he gets that corrected they maybe headed to UD in Dec..

Do you think that could be contributed to the level of comp he has played the last couple years? Maybe just not used to getting thumped?..

RR 2 I definitely think that has something to do with it but more so is quality of coaching he has had in the past, Dooley will get him on track, he is a man among boys just needs to learn ball skills. He's got the package to make it to next level . IMO

Also heard MT offense looks real good, spreading the ball around with an effective passing game which I think they need if they continue to run the veer. This season might be a Del Percio highlight reel with both his boys playing catch. Defensive secondary is the very weak, going to be the down fall for the run to the title unless changes are made, interior is very strong might be the best in the state.

I am no fan of WP but transfers everywhere get questioned...and that includes privates.....
I will go as far as saying that I believe WP might just get their hands slapped in the near future though.......leave it at that.
Jawnsky, I do think it seams very suspicious that kids suddenly transfer into WP school district especially in their senior year, for no other reason than to play football to get more exposure, can't blame them I guess, I am pretty sure though no one would care if kids like Watts, Nelson, Grimes transferred into Wilm.Charter, Christiana or Mc Kean, just saying. To put shoe on the other foot if Dele Harding of ECA who is a Middletown native suddenly transferred to MT for senior year, pretty sure holy he** would break loose on forum and @ DIAA.

Last edited:
Jawnsky, I do think it seams very suspicious that kids suddenly transfer into WP school district especially in their senior year, for no other reason than to play football to get more exposure, can't blame them I guess, I am pretty sure though no one would care if kids like Watts, Nelson, Grimes transferred into Wilm.Charter, Christiana or Mc Kean, just saying. To put shoe on the other foot if Dele Harding of ECA who is a Middletown native suddenly transferred to MT for senior year, pretty sure holy he** would break loose on forum and @ DIAA.
Nelson lives with his Dad know in New Castle they say

Nelson lives with his Dad know in New Castle they say
Of course he does, Im sure Dad's rental lease started June 2015 , & Im sure Coach D hadn't nothing do with his decision to attend, again I am sure he was promised more ! I wish him well nothing against these players, I can totally understand their mindset, dirty dealing coaches I can't stand!!! I don't have any skin in the game, so I really don't 2 sh*#s. I just think DIAA needs to handle on this.

Last edited:
DIAA DO SOMETHING??

r u on crack??

totally useless organization-kevin n tommy,laurel n hardy,martin n lewis,smothers brothers.....just a few good comedy teams

They did do something they cleared him to play its just like the old days when kids could choice schools that the only reason Newsrk was good them years because of Choice

If he legitimately moved in with his Dad in a different district then there is nothing DIAA can do but clear him to play.. Trust me from experience DIAA does look into the move ins..

I legitimately moved and my Son still missed the first game of the season while DIAA vetted our move

DIAA is a joke,when it comes enforcing anything! Maybe if next year WP has a center,TE/DE, QB & RB move into district might raise some eyebrows.LOL

CR vs Hodgson 8/29
WP vs St M 8/28
Concord vs St E 8/28
Lake vs Cape vs MT 8/28
Any thoughts/ Interest?

Our Dover Senators recovered nicely from last weeks whipping from William Penn. Kent Island (MD)was a good
CR vs Hodgson 8/29
WP vs St M 8/28
Concord vs St E 8/28
Lake vs Cape vs MT 8/28
Any thoughts/ Interest?

Quick breakdown: Our Dover Sentators recovered nicely coming off the beating William Penn handed us last week. Kent Island (MD) during Friday night’s scrimmage was what the Senators needed. While Kent Island had a decent defense and managed to keep Dover’s O’line on its heels all night, but it was Dover’s defense that kept Kent Island at bay. Dover’s O-line is still “soft” and much like a kitchen strainer, which makes QB (Triston Harris) vulnerable. Tristion is an awesome athlete, but when rushed he quickly breaks down, ignoring read progressions. He locks in on a single target and will throw the ball either too hard making routing catches difficult or he’s way off on his accuracy. When his team gives him time, he could be a real threat and do some damage. The bright side is that Coach Cox has a stable of ready and willing Sophomores that, if given the chance, could put some upper classmen on the bench. We’ll see what changes await.

Poly Tech held its own against their tri-scrimmage against Archmere Academy and Christina HS. Poly’s Jason Rigby (QB) had some good plays, which kept them competitive. But, unfortunately, the truth is Coach Burris is working with limited tools and they will struggle with the competition in the Henlopen North again this year.

Hodgson Vo-Tech put a beating on the CR Riders on Saturday Coach Candeloro and his staff won't soon forget. There is no way they can be happy with their team’s performance. Final result was six touchdowns to two, but who’s counting? Hodgson is not the feared beast it has been the last few years, but they still have some teeth and put out a decent run game. Hodgson’s O-line and D-line were okay, but their Running Backs are still their powerhouse with quickness and cutting. The surprise was Hodgson’s passing game. They aired the ball out a lot and had some pretty good success. In fact, CR lacked an answer for the throw game and was often left wondering what happened. CR did have one interception in the end zone, but three of the six touchdowns came from Hodgson’s passing game. CR’s O-line was slow and very porous, making their run game difficult and their passing game literally non-existent. Receivers don’t run routes correctly and still can’t catch under pressure. CR has some major overhauling and soul searching to do if they think they’ll fair better than last year’s 2-8 season. If their O-line doesn't improve and they don't step up their passing game, I doubt they'll fair much better than last year. But, we're still two weeks out from the opening day, so Coach Candeloro some tweaking time. He has the players to get the job done, just some of them aren’t playing in the position they should be.

So basically HVT dominated,,, Dover was OK and CR sucked but could be better if the coaching was better?

Last edited:
How are they cheating.They always say if you want to make friends lose
Seems extremely Coincidental WP gets RB and LB tranfers, after losing 2 all staters in those positions. Wonder how many kids transferred into WP school district other than football players? Good question for DIAA.

Seems extremely Coincidental WP gets RB and LB tranfers, after losing 2 all staters in those positions. Wonder how many kids transferred into WP school district other than football players? Good question for DIAA.

I don't really see the big deal. I don't like it but all the big schools up north have been doing this for years. I mean how do you think Red Lions little run was built lol. Who knows if it was legal or not but teams like Middletown, Hodgson, Caravel, Sallies, St. Marks, etc. have probably done things just as shady if not worse. It's not right but it's been happening for years now and it's not going to be ending anytime soon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT