ADVERTISEMENT

Sills headed to CA

According to this article Sills will be starting QB in their opener this Saturday

http://www.latimes.com/sports/usc/la-sp-sills-usc-hernandez-20160826-snap-story.html

Good article.. regardless if the kid never makes it back to QB at a BCS school or not I am confident he will be OK.. very mature young man

Love this quote from David about committing at 13... its honest and has perspective

“If I look back on it now, would I have done it?” Sills said. “Maybe not. But I’m not looking at it as something I regret doing. That was what happened to me in the past. This is me now.”

Last edited:
Walker and Rankin UD's first two QBs this fall, and it tends to draw FBS transfers.

3 Joe Walker QB 6-3 205 RSo. Philadelphia, Pa. (Martin Luther King)
4 Colin Smyth QB 6-2 180 Fr. Potomac, Md. (Churchill)
7 Blake Rankin QB 6-4 210 RSr. Bloomsburg, Pa. (Rutgers) (Bloomsburg)
12 Pat Kehoe QB 6-3 225 RFr. Madison, Conn. (Cheshire Academy)
15 Andres Castillo QB 6-0 195 Fr. Cookesville, Md. (Good Counsel)
18 Christian Portale QB 6-5 220 RSo. Glen Mills, Pa. (Garnet Valley)

First half 2-8, 20yds, TD pass.
Second half 7-11, 141yd and 3 TD passes.

good second half.. was it enough to get the job?

It is surreal folks are posting JUCO stats on here,, That has to be a first lol

Last edited:
RR didn't the program have a husband - wife team that resigned suddenly? Any idea where they ended up? I heard they were good folks
Yes,, They are fine Husband went back to working with the video/software company and Wife is teacher in Maryland. It was when they left I knew major problems were coming..

Well that is good news because there are very few that can point to a positive outcome after dealing with this guy. I apologize to all on this thread for "invading" your space. Just had to point out a worm pretending to be Jerrry Jones. Good luck to all the kids this year.

Who's the worm? The Sills guy or the husband guy? Or Jerry jones? I'm lost

Gunman robs two El Camino College students walking outside campus

By Larry Altman, Daily Breeze

POSTED: 08/31/16, 5:45 PM PDT | UPDATED: 1 WEEK, 4 DAYS AGO

0 COMMENTS

Two El Camino College students were robbed of their iPhones at gunpoint Wednesday as they walked near the campus, deputies said.

One robbery occurred about 1:50 p.m. as a student walked on Manhattan Beach Boulevard at Roselle Avenue. The second crime happened at 2:50 p.m. as a student walked on Manhattan Beach Boulevard at Lemoli Avenue, sheriff’s Lt. John Hocking said.

In both robberies, a man with a revolver demanded the students’ cellphones. In the second crime, the robber escaped in a white GMC vehicle with paper plates.

Detectives are investigating whether the crimes were committed by the same person.

“We recommend that no one, especially students, carry their iPhones out visible while they are walking down a public street because it makes them a possible target for this type of criminal activity,” Hocking said. “If you need to use your phone, use it and then put it away.

crazy right? ..Robbing folks at gunpoint for damn cell phones? WTF? hell if you need my phone that bad just take it.. Its just a leesh anyway,, no need for the firearm lol

stick em up! I need to make a call lol I blame the disappearance of phone booths for this

Last edited:
Think about if IT could have found a way to charge .08 cents per view it would be a millionaire

ok I get it now,, your taking shots and I fell for it its all good,,,carry on Dukkkie the hate never ends..

Lane Kiffin is only like 41. My sense is that he will leave Alabama after this year and go to a Power 5 rebuilding job. Maybe he brings along David Sills......

Passing stats at ECC are ave. but rushing stats are good.. record is 2-2 did not have a good game last week vs the #1 ranked team

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT