ADVERTISEMENT

Smyrna vs cape tonight

Coach Re got Robertson guarding Garnett he killing him.. Smh.. Coach Re please put Rickards on him please.. Smh

Garnett looks like a man amongst boys out here right now & has 16, Bloodsworth has about 10 doing whatever he wants but spent some time on the bench w/ 2 fouls...all this whole Matthews is off & only has 4 pts. Robertson & Rickards struggling down low while Garnett & Veasley have been bloxkin their shots & killing them on the boards.

Reactions: 84rider
Coach Re never adjusted continued to let Robertson get torch one on one by Garnett.. Rickards should of been on him from the tip... Thats the big difference right now...

Coach Re please put Rickards on the bench ! With this BS he’s playing !

not hating but i agree, Rickards had 8 pts his last game against CR and sounds like he's laying an egg so far tonight...can't see him as 1st team all state imo, when he plays against other bigs lately he's not getting it done, this is the time of the year when the big dogs bark loud !!!

hopefully he has a big second half, i would love to have to eat my words, wish him luck, he has the tools and talent to get it done

54-26 Smyrna at the end of 3 qtrs...Rickards has 4 fouls & begging for a tech. Garnett still doing what he wants & has 22. Matthews has 6 & Robertson has 5.

Cape should’ve stayed in Lewes smh I was expecting a way better game...no heart at all. Embarrassing loss right before playoffs....

It just happened...Rickards swings on somebody in the stands behind the bench, basically starts a mini riot & Rickards is literally in cuffs right now. Game over/called w/ Smyrna up 61-34 & 4:02 left. I can no longer see Cape as a favorite...just sad.

Last edited:
It just happened...Rickards swings on somebody I’m the stands behind the bench, basically starts a mini riot & Rickards is literally in cuffs right now. Game over/called w/ 61-34 w/ 4:02 left. I can no longer see Cape as a favorite...just sad.[/QUOQUOTE
Randy is not in handcuffs. . in the locker room....

My mistake...he was face down w/ the cops on top of him & it looked like they had the cuffs on him. And if not then he should have been in cuffs after throwing the punch into the stands...I don’t care what they were saying to him. I hate to see a kid’s career end like that but you you gotta keep your cool at some point. You win some you lose some.

That might be Capes season. Just a bad look. I’m a downstate guy and I hate to see this. Just take the loss and get ready for next week ....gotta keep your composure

Boys from Howard team sat behind Cape bench talking noise to Cape.. Big light skinboy from Howard.. Pushed Randy and he started punching boy from Howard

Boys from Howard team sat behind Cape bench talking noise to Cape.. Big light skinboy from Howard.. Pushed Randy and he started punching boy from Howard
I knew the big kid Jason that came out swinging at Rickards was from Howard but that makes sense because he was w/ those kids behind the bench that Rickards swung at. Jason/the big light skin kid was a few rows up from the bench though & he is a Smyrna kid that moved upstate to Howard.

I knew the big kid Jason that came out swinging at Rickards was from Howard but that makes sense because he was w/ those kids behind the bench that Rickards swung at. Jason/the big light skin kid was a few rows up from the bench though & he is Smyrna kid that moved upstate to Howard.
If that is the case I hope the Howard kids are held accountable as well.

If that is the case I hope the Howard kids are held accountable as well.
When we left one of them were in cuffs. I wasnt behind their bench so I didn’t see Rickards get pushed by anybody & was told he wasn’t pushed that they were just talking real crazy to him....but it was on after he threw the punch.

If the DIAA steps in and hands out a 1 game suspensions, it could derail the Cape title run. Not sure what to think of the situation. Frustration combined with trash talk is a recipe for disaster if your head is not in the right place.

Was anyone taping the game? DIAA is pretty clear that fighting will get players ejected and suspended. BUT, NO FAN SHOULD EVER TOUCH A PLAYER. If the Howard students were out of bounds, Cape had the right to ask the referee and/or security to move the group.

If the DIAA steps in and hands out a 1 game suspensions, it could derail the Cape title run. Not sure what to think of the situation. Frustration combined with trash talk is a recipe for disaster if your head is not in the right place.
I don’t know how it will be handled but I can’t see Rickards being allowed to play anymore & without him Cape has no title shot & will struggle throughout tournament...especially after that piss poor performance that I just witnessed. Absolutely nobody on their team looked like they came to play.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT