ADVERTISEMENT

Smyrna vs cape tonight

Luckily the court system and lawyers are involved, that will smooth things out
It never will be again.
Yes, as if it was Milford's fault. How about you try this instead. This should be the last time the Henlopen Conference chooses a venue that is not appropriate for an event.

Didn't say it was Mlfords' fault. Just said the game will never be played there again.
The problem I have is that I keep hearing Milford, instead of the Henlopen Conference. So, I have now taken the official stance of defending Milford. Cause that's what I do.

Reactions: J12 and 84rider
Reading that not sure I see where the game should not have been played & this is how it has always been for basketball in the past...2 teams w/ the same conference record & split their meetings play a 1-game play-in to see who represents their division in the Conference Championship game.
U dont make the rule DIAA does. Few years ago concord and penn had the same confrence record amd they did not get a extra game

U dont make the rule DIAA does. Few years ago concord and penn had the same confrence record amd they did not get a extra game
I don’t know what the hell yall do up there but it has always been like that down here so I would think that there were some other factors going into that situation “years ago”...check ya tie-breakers.

Up that way I believe they only play each other once within Blue Hen Flight A so more than likely whoever won that one regular season meeting got the edge. Down here Henlopen North gotta play each other twice & they split.

Up that way I believe they only play each other once within Blue Hen Flight A so more than likely whoever won that one regular season meeting got the edge. Down here Henlopen North gotta play each other twice & they split.
Yes.. That is the deference ... Well said...

There was ONE kid from Howard there & he was there to support his boy Garnett as he is from Smyrna & long-time friend of Garnett’s.

My only issue with that statement....why wasn't he behind the Smyrna bench or on the Smyrna side of the gym? Somehow he's directly behind the Cape bench and close to Randy no less? Just doesn't add up to me. A fight may not have been his purpose for being there however, it wasn't to just cheer for Smyrna either.

DIAA rules clearly say the only extra game u can play outside of the playoffs is tje conference championship game. Again tje rule is da rule. But its a mute point at this time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT