ADVERTISEMENT

States ??

Not approved. Plan is last weekend in February 106-145 Saturday and 152-285 Sunday. Run all weights til final 8 and bring everyone back Wednesday. All at Cape. Lots of driving for us upstate folks since they prefer no staying in hotels and kids from Saturday can’t stay Sunday and kids on Sunday can’t watch Saturday. No fans currently in plans. Know it’s been a lot of work and a crazy season but mid state would have been a ideal if there was time to work it out.

Not approved. Plan is last weekend in February 106-145 Saturday and 152-285 Sunday. Run all weights til final 8 and bring everyone back Wednesday. All at Cape. Lots of driving for us upstate folks since they prefer no staying in hotels and kids from Saturday can’t stay Sunday and kids on Sunday can’t watch Saturday. No fans currently in plans. Know it’s been a lot of work and a crazy season but mid state would have been a ideal if there was time to work it out.
Thank you- and that’s crazy that is a lot of driving - how many coaches are aloud each day??

Thank you- and that’s crazy that is a lot of driving - how many coaches are aloud each day??
Yes a lot of driving after a long day in the gym. Not sure about coaching limits. I have one kid on Saturday so my assistant will go so I can run practice Saturday since kids have to make weight sunday.

Yes a lot of driving after a long day in the gym. Not sure about coaching limits. I have one kid on Saturday so my assistant will go so I can run practice Saturday since kids have to make weight sunday.
That makes sense !

Most of us are just glad that we even had a season. The SWC is working as hard as they can trying to have states while abiding to these every changing guidelines.

Will it be a 32 Team Bracket or 16 No Blue Hens, Henlopen's and Independent's this year
No conference tournaments this year. Needed two weeks of no competition prior to states to help get DPH approval. Brackets will be 32 with pigtails if needed from what I recall.

Will the conference tournaments be held in 2022? Please let me know. They will be team scoring at the tournament but only Division I and II Schools for team titles. Take care. Lehigh is in a rebuilding year in wrestling this season. They had their match cancelled vs. Bucknell.

Don’t want to get political here at all. I am very happy they found a way to pull this off. It just rubs me the wrong way that I can go and walk around Walmart with hundreds of other people or go out & eat & drink in a restaurant that is allowed to be 50% full now but I can’t go watch my kid wrestle in a gym that has a capacity probably close to what Walmart has?? Just doesn’t seem right to me. But again I’m very happy they figured out a plan that was acceptable to the beauracrats. Thank you Mr.Lloyd & the SWC.

Reactions: BigMike52
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT