ADVERTISEMENT

The Disrespect!

Nope, he would not be better! If he would be better he would be there. There is a lot more to the game than just scoring. Trying to flip the script on DD, funny!

MD is a nice player!

The value Donte brings to Nova is his versatility, Jay has stated that he feels comfortable with DD at the 1,2,3, and even 4 position when needed. If MD played for the big V he would more limited in his role and therefor not be as good of a fit.

Mikey is on a team on which he is comfortable. Could not play on the Nova team in the same way since we need a backup pg to spell Jalen. He would get maybe 10 minutes a game. Don't get me wrong, I think MD is a great player and was under recruited (in my opinion). I think they are on the right teams for what they bring. DD is not the scorer that MD is and MD doesn't defend and rebound like DD. I am big fan of both.

I LOVE MIKEY DIXON. GREAT PLAYER. EVEN BETTER KID. I THINK HE SHOULD OF WENT TO A BIGGER SCHOOL. I THINK THE SCHOOL HE IS AT IS NOT THE PLACE HE SHOULD OF WENT. BUT IF YOU CAN PLAY THEY WILL FIND YOU. HE HAS DONE A GREAT JOB SO FAR FOR THIS YEAR AS A FRESHMAN. NOT SURE WHAT HIS PLANS ARE FOR THE FUTURE. BUT IF HE CAN LEAD THEM TO A TOURNAMENT BIRTH IN THE NEXT THREE YEARS. HE WILL MAKE A GREAT NAME FOR HIMSELF..

WHEN THE HATE COMES, APPLY MORE PRESSURE

I LOVE MIKEY DIXON. GREAT PLAYER. EVEN BETTER KID. I THINK HE SHOULD OF WENT TO A BIGGER SCHOOL. I THINK THE SCHOOL HE IS AT IS NOT THE PLACE HE SHOULD OF WENT. BUT IF YOU CAN PLAY THEY WILL FIND YOU. HE HAS DONE A GREAT JOB SO FAR FOR THIS YEAR AS A FRESHMAN. NOT SURE WHAT HIS PLANS ARE FOR THE FUTURE. BUT IF HE CAN LEAD THEM TO A TOURNAMENT BIRTH IN THE NEXT THREE YEARS. HE WILL MAKE A GREAT NAME FOR HIMSELF..

Mikey doing his thing for the De!! His moment will come !!

Reactions: jvm3

He's on his way to becoming a big fish in a small pond. He'll be just fine there. In the long run, he might not have the success he will attain where he is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT