EducatedEye

D1A Prospect
Jan 22, 2004
Okoye Parker
Nah'shon Hyland
Caleb Matthews
K'vonn Cramer
Jy'are Davis

Its gonna be tough knock any one of these guys out, MOTIVATION to the guys not listed, 2018 should be an interesting year....

Solid 5. A few others that I wouldn't be surprised if they end up on the list....
Christian Kennedy RLCA
Fahmir Ali Mount
Hassan Perkins Sanford
Randy Rickards Cape

Solid 5. A few others that I wouldn't be surprised if they end up on the list....
Christian Kennedy RLCA
Fahmir Ali Mount
Hassan Perkins Sanford
Randy Rickards Cape

I like all 4 of these players....each one should have huge seasons for their respective teams

Other Dark horse/Sleeper players that should have huge seasons for their respective teams that could end up on 2nd and 3rd teams....who knows because Woody and Garnett both have 1st team potential
Woody- Howard
Corbin- Woodbridge
Garnett- Smyrna
Davis- Dover
Ward- Tatnall
Alderman- Caravel

Reactions: SPARTAN00
Okoye Parker
Nah'shon Hyland
Caleb Matthews
K'vonn Cramer
Jy'are Davis

Its gonna be tough knock any one of these guys out, MOTIVATION to the guys not listed, 2018 should be an interesting year....

Greg Bloodsworth
Shaft Clark
Ian Robertson
Randy Rickards
Fahmir Ali

are lead contenders to fill the Cramer void

Reactions: theWILL2WIN
Greg Bloodsworth
Shaft Clark
Ian Robertson
Randy Rickards
Fahmir Ali

are lead contenders to fill the Cramer void

I agree 100%...I haven’t seen William Penn yet but usually when you have a top team in DE their top player is in consideration for 1st Team as well so my question is about the Harding kid. Do you think he is good enough to get some consideration? Once again I have not seen him but have talked to a few people that speak highly of him.

I agree 100%...I haven’t seen William Penn yet but usually when you have a top team in DE their top player is in consideration for 1st Team as well so my question is about the Harding kid. Do you think he is good enough to get some consideration? Once again I have not seen him but have talked to a few people that speak highly of him.

He's pretty good, Penn has several key players though

Reactions: Patcomic
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT