ADVERTISEMENT

Top 10

Sep 21, 2019
Season is right around the corner and this is what I'm thinking. I have no clue where to put Cape. Feel like we know nothing besides Gabe Best and little D'Ambrosi

1. Sallies
2. CR
3. Appo
4. Cape
5. Sanford
6. Archmere
7. Tatnall
8. DMA
9. Smyrna
10. Friends

Thoughts?

Looks about right.

You can probably move CR, Cape, Appo and possibly Sanford around between 2-5 but in general looks good.

Season is right around the corner and this is what I'm thinking. I have no clue where to put Cape. Feel like we know nothing besides Gabe Best and little D'Ambrosi

1. Sallies
2. CR
3. Appo
4. Cape
5. Sanford
6. Archmere
7. Tatnall
8. DMA
9. Smyrna
10. Friends

Thoughts?
hahahahahahhahahaha this is hilarious.
Real Rankings!
1. Sals
2. Cape
3. It does not matter
4. No one else will win it
5. Milford is always over hyped, never will go anywhere.
Sals dog out.

The undisputed REAL Delaware Top 10

1. Milford
2. Sals
3. Archmere
4. SAAS
5. Smyrna
6. Sussex Tech
7. Friends
8. Tower
9. CR
10. Apppo

It's a major tossup in the henlopen conference, as milford and saas will likely battle it out for the better seed. Major signings for Grant Thomas in WAC, and potentially Arcadia signee Hajek. Anyways, looking forward to this season.

These lists are funny, but if we are talking about the top teams in the state as of right now, let's be serious.

1. Sals
2. Cape
3. Appo
4. CR
5. Sanford
6. Tatnall
7. Friends

A complete top 10 list would not be accurate, as we can't determine how some of the other questionable teams will preform when the season comes around. This list is pretty much shaped around the most solid rosters. We know there are reliable players in every sallies roster, Cape has young stars, and the rest have their own standout player(s) that stay consistent.

Why are you putting friends in the top 7? They were 3-12 last season and McNeil graduated. They did not have a JV team so unless you know of studs that transferred in not sure how they get placed into the top ten

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT