ADVERTISEMENT

Top Girls Downstate Individual Rankings

Dec 5, 2011
This downstate ranking is based on all round skill set, AAU and shootout performances, LL Hoops past ranking, Scouting reports and college potential/ upside, etc.. This means its not just based on past box scores. (For example, we all know that a 5'7 center that can only dribble with her right hand, while looking at the ball, and can't shoot but can make layups and scores 15 pts a game on a not so good team, should not be on this list. This isn't for a player who people think is good just bc they lead their team in scoring).
1. Nichelle Potter (Dover)
2. Aaliyah Davis (Cape)
3. Ashley Young (Milford)
4. Destiny Blake (Indian River)
5. Khadijah Carter (C.R)
6. Briona Johnson (Smyrna)
7. Lashyra Williams(Seaford)
8. Kadijah Doughty (Cape)
9. Lataja Maddox (Woodbridge)
10. Shakia Parker (Dover)

These are actual college prospect (no matter if it NJUCO, D3, D2 or D1).
This post was edited on 12/9 8:40 AM by MBucs

Maybe if you didn't try so hard to insult the 5'7 center that dominated your team more people would take you seriously and respond to your post.

@ Twice Blessed...Seriously?? I'm not trying hard to put anyone down. We're talking college potential...i want you to name some 5'7 centers in college who can only dribble with one hand. Besides that was just an example, read my post again so you can get clarity. My intentions were not to insult any player that your close to. If you don't agree with the post then post one of your own. You obviously aren't an athlete, a coach nor did you play college ball to make a negative comment back toward me like that. Also... you took the post serious enough to respond.
This post was edited on 12/15 12:36 PM by MBucs
This post was edited on 12/15 12:43 PM by MBucs

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT