ADVERTISEMENT

Tuesday Games/Scores

GateKeeperRefugee

All-State
Jan 3, 2013
Separation Week is upon us - some key games starting tonight should determine who's in/who's out of the state tournament.

Penn at Glasgow - Penn's already wrapped up Flight A, could make a move in seeding with a win tonight. Glasgow's lost two straight stinkers to Newark and Brandywine, they desperately need a win to hold on to a 1st round home game.

Howard at Newark - Newark's SOS will get them in, a strong finish could result in a home game. Howard has to win out AND have help, so this is a big game for both sides.

Newark Charter at Appo - both good young teams, both fighting for tourney position.

Sussex Tech at CR - Ravens look to hold on to a bye, Riders look to work their way into bye contention.

Lake Forest at Woodbridge - Blue Raiders can put a lock on the Henny South and get into bye contention with a win, Lake fighting for position and a 1st round home game.

Mount at Sallies - Game of the night. Mount needs a big win to re-establish their championship contender status, Sallies looking to hold on to their first round bye.

Should be a fun night. Any predictions?

Seems like they're about to do that thing they do every other year - frustrated a higher seed in the first round and scare the next highest seed in the next round.

St. E 15, Archmere 6 after 1

St. Mark's did beat Charter 35-29. Spartans 12-5 with 3 winnable games (Mtown, Delcastle, Polytech) left - that would make them 15-5 and give any opponent of theirs an extra point.

Lake 24 Woodbridge - 10 end of 1st

There goes the inconsistent Lake again. Probably blow out Woodbridge and then lose to Seaford next week....

Reactions: Hoopsdownstate2
Lake up on Woodbridge 24-10 after 1st quarter.

Lake trying to get another statement win while gaining on Woodbridge for State Tournament seeding & they’ll only be 1 game behind them Henlopen South race with a win tonight.

Lake 24 Woodbridge - 10 end of 1st

There goes the inconsistent Lake again. Probably blow out Woodbridge and then lose to Seaford next week....
Man Lake be having me so confused...LoL. They should have the confidence to play with good teams by now with that win over CR & taking Cape down to the final minutes. The Laurel loss just blew my mind after the CR win though.

Man Lake be having me so confused...LoL. They should have the confidence to play with good teams by now with that win over CR & taking Cape down to the final minutes. The Laurel loss just blew my mind after the CR win though.

Yea I don’t understand it. The Red Lion blowout from earlier in the season is also a very ugly loss on their resume.

Lake should of won the South easily.. Up and down year for them...smh

Reactions: DDBasketballCoach
ECHS beats Sussex Central either 56-50 or 63-50. Somebody entered a totally different number on WebSites4Sports but it seems ECHS has a good chance to make the tournament (currently 13-4).

Penn comes back to beat Glasgow 59-57 in OT. Rough stretch of three home losses by a total of 5 points in the last 12 days for G-High.

Weird night.. All power teams struggling. .. Smryna might be back on driver seat.. Cape guards just not with playing intensity ... Smh.. Looks like they playing like they played early in the year... Wow...

Laurel beats Delmar, moves to 11-5. A home and home with Woodbridge this coming Thursday/next Monday will be big for their tournament chances.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT