ADVERTISEMENT

Tuesday Games/Scores

Laurel beats Delmar, moves to 11-5. A home and home with Woodbridge this coming Thursday/next Monday will be big for their tournament chances.
Those games will be big for Lake too with their win over Woodbridge tonight. If Laurel wins one of those games could we have a Henlopen South playoff game between Lake & Woodbridge AND a Henlopen North playoff between Smyrna & Cape to figure out who will play in the Conference Championship game...smh

Reactions: handsdownmandown
So you mean to tell me that Howard will be playing in the BHC A/B Game, but not the playoffs???
Has that even happened before???

You probably read the girls' schedule. The girls have won Flight B, they'll be playing Hodgson in the BHC. Howard's boys are 9-9 with Penn left.

So you mean to tell me that Howard will be playing in the BHC A/B Game, but not the playoffs???
Has that even happened before???
That can’t happen...I believe winner of Blue Hen Flight B gets automatic bid but I was thinking Glasgow was in the driver’s seat for that.

That can’t happen...I believe winner of Blue Hen Flight B gets automatic bid but I was thinking Glasgow was in the driver’s seat for that.
Keep in that only the Blue Hen Flight B games should count towards their conference record while the games against the Flight A teams are now considered out-of-conference games.

Appo beats Newark Charter 61-56, that's a big 4 points for the Jaguars.

Caravel and St. E rolled over their respective opponents as well.
It’s hard for me to believe in Appo...I only saw them one game this year & CR was up on them 38-9 at halftime in that game. They had a big athletic kid that I really like though who played well on both ends & had a lot of blocks. This year has seen some weird games & shifts from the middle of the pack teams beginning to end.

Reactions: 84rider
Sallys hangs on to beat MTP 50-45

Sallies is going to be a factor in the tournament. They are playing at a high level, look very confident. I don't think they trailed against MP. Knights made a lot of runs but every time the Sals had an answer.

Great game, great atmosphere for this game, fans for both teams really in it.

Sallies led Mount wire to wire. The Mount coach plays Fahmir along the baseline, and he tries to bully his way to the basket. He may get a few buckets, but they won't beat any really good team. Also, what coach keeps her best 3-point shooter on the bench when the team is down 3 inside of one minute and has the ball? The Mount game management was confusing to say the least.

Reactions: Patcomic
Up 3 with a minute left is too early imo to start tossing up threes, go to the hole, try to get some foul shots and stretch the game. Then full court pressure with traps and create a turnover, just saying

Sallies led Mount wire to wire. The Mount coach plays Fahmir along the baseline, and he tries to bully his way to the basket. He may get a few buckets, but they won't beat any really good team. Also, what coach keeps her best 3-point shooter on the bench when the team is down 3 inside of one minute and has the ball? The Mount game management was confusing to say the least.
The problem is she has Fah’mir playing off the ball which in my opinion is the wrong place for him and there defense is horrible being physical and bullying is two different things nobody on sallies could guard him and let’s not leave out how a 5’10 pg locked down 6’6 Paul Brown in the second half couple minor tweaks they’ll be fine last but not least 5players can’t beat 8!!!!

Up 3 with a minute left is too early imo to start tossing up threes, go to the hole, try to get some foul shots and stretch the game. Then full court pressure with traps and create a turnover, just saying
Good strategy if you have a team that can shoot foul shots. I see this strategy fail alot in Delaware HS basketball because of horrific foul shooting that plagues many a team.

Reactions: 84rider
The problem is she has Fah’mir playing off the ball which in my opinion is the wrong place for him and there defense is horrible being physical and bullying is two different things nobody on sallies could guard him and let’s not leave out how a 5’10 pg locked down 6’6 Paul Brown in the second half couple minor tweaks they’ll be fine last but not least 5players can’t beat 8!!!!

By 'lock down' you mean double teamed?

Take a three, take a two....whatever. Problem was MP didn't take ANY shot. They passed it and passed it and finally just threw it up.

A great game as I said, but a disappointing ending for Mount. Still see them as a threat in the tournament with Cramer coming back.

Take a three, take a two....whatever. Problem was MP didn't take ANY shot. They passed it and passed it and finally just threw it up.

A great game as I said, but a disappointing ending for Mount. Still see them as a threat in the tournament with Cramer coming back.
Don't think Cramer is coming back this season lol.. Should recover by July

Reactions: moneyballforme
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT