ADVERTISEMENT

Ursuline vs Sanford

coachquil

Getting reps on JV
Jun 24, 2014
I know this technically isnt the girls forum but it's still basketball related so I just wanted to state that the girls game today between Ursuline & Sanford was played harder than any boys games I seen this year in DE...The intensity was unreal & only if you were there would u understand!!!

Ursuline and Sanford is always a great game and it's a great sign for Ursuline that they were able to hold that lead the last five minutes without Hahn last night.

Originally posted by GateKeeperRefugee:
Ursuline and Sanford is always a great game and it's a great sign for Ursuline that they were able to hold that lead the last five minutes without Hahn last night.
Ursuline has a lot of talent. Very impressed with freshman guard hitting big free throws in last 30 seconds. Also want to add they have a "diaper dandy" in there 8th grade point guard.

Our girls team gave the USA today's 18th ranked team a good game. I have been getting adjusted to girls basketball, however both teams played their arses off last night. Really good basketball, Ursuline running Gary Williams 94ft trapping D and our girls playing great "D" as well. Both teams running there offenses and getting the looks they wanted after timeouts. Both teams hitting ahead looking for easy baskets. Good basketball.

Great job by both teams...

This post was edited on 2/19 5:34 PM by mr.basketball44

Saw UA dominate a very good Sussex Central team early this season. Haven't seen a better basketball team, boys or girls, since then either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT