ADVERTISEMENT

We as a whole need too uplift and embrace our basketball culture

I agree but Reggie was telling the truth and like i said before.. After 2 more years DE highschool basketball wont be thought about again for many of years... Really just no talent coming up.. Sad but true... Think about this.. All year long we only talked about 1 freshmen all year long and he was at Sanford... DIAA so far back in there old school rules.. Its not even funny anymore... Top it all off.. To play a state title game at 12.. Tells you all you need to know about highschool basketball in DE.. DIAA just dont give a damn... Reggie aint lying at all..

Reactions: Dropping 3's
I agree but Reggie was telling the truth and like i said before.. After 2 more years DE highschool basketball wont be thought about again for many of years... Really just no talent coming up.. Sad but true... Think about this.. All year long we only talked about 1 freshmen all year long and he was at Sanford... DIAA so far back in there old school rules.. Its not even funny anymore... Top it all off.. To play a state title game at 12.. Tells you all you need to know about highschool basketball in DE.. DIAA just dont give a damn... Reggie aint lying at all..

There's definitely talent coming up, whether they play their high school ball in Delaware is another question

http://www.bballspotlight.com/2018/02/delaware-middle-school-explosion-top.html

http://www.bballspotlight.com/2018/02/delaware-middle-school-explosion-game-1.html

and there's even more that didn't attend

Think about this.. All year long we only talked about 1 freshmen all year long and he was at Sanford.

And as I sat there at The Bob watching him for the first time I'd ever seen him play, the thing that crossed my mind was, there's no way this kid plays his entire HS career in Delaware.

Reactions: J12
And as I sat there at The Bob watching him for the first time I'd ever seen him play, the thing that crossed my mind was, there's no way this kid plays his entire HS career in Delaware.

He may stay because he is getting a lot of exposure already. Typically you would leave if your not getting any of that. But he unlike Erica Ayala, Mike Dixon, and countless other players. He Tried out for the USA team and got a lot of recognition from that experience. My guess is the only way he leaves is if he wants play against talent every game versus every four games to have someone to push him. The problem is, I've seen him take games off, or points in the games off because he is uninterested. But the other thing will be championship here in delaware. Some kids care about that. I think he has one already. But those who don't care and want to get more challenged may leave for a another school. I don't know him that well. But i wouldn't be surprised if he left.

They play at 12 cause people don't know how to act at big games played at night. Sad but true.

Reactions: soccer07
They play at 12 cause people don't know how to act at big games played at night. Sad but true.
That's not why they played at noon. There have never been any incidents (that I am aware of) at games held at The Bob.

Reactions: J12
Lol.. And thats what Reggie talking about.. DE gets no attattention... Cant even control a highschool game..So you play a title game at 12.. Now thats sad.. Lol

This was Stan worst year coaching.. Imo.. You just cant loose to teams in DE with the talent he has .. Davis ranked 15 in class of 2020 and big fella ranked 25 in class 2021.. But you loose to Smryna with no D-1 players ... Come on Stan... Lol

Reactions: Filmore00
That's not why they played at noon. There have never been any incidents (that I am aware of) at games held at The Bob.
And they're not gonna have problems because they won't ever play a championship night game there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT