ADVERTISEMENT

Wednesday night fireworks

proudscfan

Good all around Player
Sep 6, 2010
Cape Henlopen vs CR on Wednesday night should be a great early season match. Cape seems to a very confident team this year. Little birdie told me that they believe they are THE team to beat this year. Any thoughts?

Cape Henlopen vs CR on Wednesday night should be a great early season match. Cape seems to a very confident team this year. Little birdie told me that they believe they are THE team to beat this year. Any thoughts?
Yes, I do think that they think they are THE team to beat this year. But there are a couple teams that think the same way. Seems to be the same every year...at least at the beginning of the season!

@you. Are they ready to dethrone Smryna??
Either Cape or you guys will come close. Somehow Smyrna usually finds a way so we will see. Smyrna may be starting three freshman so this year is as good a year as any. There have been a few duals over the past couple of years that could easily have been losses by Smyrna but they came up on top. If the Smyrna kids show heart (usually do when backed into a corner) then I feel they are still THE team. If they waltz onto the mat against Cape or SC without focus, they could get beat.

If the competition is that close, It will be a great year.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT