ADVERTISEMENT

Week 1 FNL Scores

Milford leads North County 53-33 with under a minute left to play.

Delaware winning big vs OOS tonight wow

I'm inclined to give Middletown the win for the DHSCP. I don't know how they are going to count the game officially.

Meade probably showed up with 28 players, no more. About 4 players went down with injuries and once the QB went down, there was about a 20 minute delay before the ambulance showed up. And due to lack of players and player safety Meade decided to call the game. They have some athletes over there and I pray for a speedy recovery for all their players. Their fans were nice and classy.

Meade probably showed up with 28 players, no more. About 4 players went down with injuries and once the QB went down, there was about a 20 minute delay before the ambulance showed up. And due to lack of players and player safety Meade decided to call the game. They have some athletes over there and I pray for a speedy recovery for all their players. Their fans were nice and classy.
Three divisions, games like this don't really need to happen.

FNL Finals

Laurel 35, Bwine 18
Archmere 40, Tatnall 0 RC
Lake 33, Mount 0
Caravel 35, Glasgow 0 RC
Dover 19, HVT 6
Woodridge 35, Cape 21
Sallies 42, Central 13

Delaware OOS (5-1)

DMA 42, Bonner & Prendie 14
Smyrna 52, Arundel 6 RC
Middletown 32, Meade 6 NM
St. Andrews 27, Severn 7
Dickinson 22, Ren. Chart 20 (OT)
S. Decatur 48, IR 15

Thursday

AI 18, Poly 0
Howard 58, Concord 7 RC

Last edited:
At the Archmere/Tatnall game yesterday, a few people said members of Seaford had COVID. I am not sure how accurate. Who did Seaford play last week? I wonder if that team played. Not sure that means much

At the Archmere/Tatnall game yesterday, a few people said members of Seaford had COVID. I am not sure how accurate. Who did Seaford play last week? I wonder if that team played. Not sure that means much
Seaford played OOS last week vs Southern HS in Harwood MD. Southern played at home last night losing 41-11 to Francis Scott Key

Today’s Delaware State News…for $1. Articles on Woodbrdge-Cape, Smyrna -Arundel & Central -Sals. Thank you, State News….

Reactions: 84rider
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT