ADVERTISEMENT

Week 3

GET BACK TO CLASS BOYS!

They%2527re%2Bback.gif

A Tatnall, FSMA state championship, that would be glorious

Maybe in a few years, but certainly not 2018. FSMA has an outside shot this year at the playoffs if by some miracle they go 7-2. That would include beating Charter for some cheap D-1 points and a couple of bonus points if DMA/Archmere get to 7 or more wins.

Just for argument's sake

6x4 +1x6 +2 (DMA should get to 9 wins) +1 (Archmere likely gets 7 or 8) = 33 points

33/9 = 3.67

Think 8 more teams would have a higher index than that? I doubt it.

Not everyone
Just the majority who coach your children. Between volunteers who can’t be bothered to return coaches calls, Or send film, to ranking kids based on how many kids are in a school it’s a miracle anyone gets recruited in DE. Probably why Wesley is so good every year. Thank god you have dream scouting. O wait no not really

Prep....This is almost as silly as when you said All Scholarship players are more talented than all non scholarship players in HS.

Why would you be reaching out to volunteers about kids?

Who is this reporter from delawareonline that made this Week 3 pick? SHEESH!!!
Middletown at Delcastle, 11 a.m. MYERS: Middletown 42-6. KALIN: Middletown 72-6.

Carol City 70
Dr Krop 0
HALF

St Thomas Aquinas up 46-0 after 1 qtr

DE teams should stay out of FLA if they are worried about class and getting rung up on lol

IMG. 82 Mtowne 0

No mention of playoff appearances, but there is a nice story on the State News website about those happy winning Bulldogs. Not sure if I can post the link or the story for fear of being banned again.

Yep. SPL = Silk Panty League, which of course St. Andrew's is a charter member. I seem to remember a year Austin Tilghman ran for like 2000 yards and and SAS declined a playoff invite that year as well.

Yep. SPL = Silk Panty League, which of course St. Andrew's is a charter member. I seem to remember a year Austin Tilghman ran for like 2000 yards and and SAS declined a playoff invite that year as well.

yeah I know but St Andrew are the Cardilnals though. Thats what threw me.. Charlies odd sense of things lol

I thought they were the Cardinals too, but apparently they use Saints as a mascot as well. That much I remember from my year working at the Middletown Transcript, but that was 6 years ago, so they might've streamlined their mascot usage since then.

Guess your right on their school webpage ( not website for sports ) They refer to their sports teams as The Saints...

rr, you picked Salesianum to win. I don't want to sound like a broken record. I am sure that I do. There is no way that the Sals beat Judge.

Judge may be 1-2 (having lost to 2 inter ac teams) but they are averaging 5 TD's a game. They have very good skill position players that the clones didn't stop last year. Judge did beat Ridley 35-21 in their opening game....and have a big play offense, the kind that even burns more experienced Salesianum teams.

I have to think that Judge has too much fire power for the extremely young Sals. I will think on it some more but the youth and inexperience of the Sals will come back to hurt them.

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/father-judge-crusaders-(philadelphia,pa)/football/schedule.htm

I didn’t catch the game. How did Judges fire power work out for them against the young and inexperienced Sals???

Seems Sals coach DiNardo didn’t want his team running over to student section as is usual after win, or at least not when they did — but not all got memo and he was furious. Marched team straight off. Never seen a winning coach so mad

Ches if your health or happiness evolves around a HS football game you may need to reevaluate your priorities just saying​

Judge had a lot of talent that just shows how good the Sals can be

After a good night's sleep that is my conclusion. Even though they should have never been in that position the defense came up big on Judge's last possession.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT