ADVERTISEMENT

Week 3

Yeah, this week is awful from a fan's standpoint and next week isn't any better. Guess it's better to get all the non-conference and conference slaughters out of the way so the rest of the season has intrigue.

thanks RR, that makes sense. I have to agree those 2 games are prolly most intriguing, also Sallies and FJ should be good their 2 L's were tough quality L's. IMO

Well with all the blowouts everyone is predicting, what is everyone's top 3 blowout games?

Great opportunity to add depth to the team.

Not sure what that means. How do you add depth without adding players to the roster. Yeah let the back ups play but not sure how that helps them. MT could send the freshman team and not get tested.

Not sure what that means. How do you add depth without adding players to the roster. Yeah let the back ups play but not sure how that helps them. MT could send the freshman team and not get tested.
It gets players that would otherwise not get varsity experience get game speed reps. Playing JV and practice is not the same at all. The more players and reps that see action in the actual environment the more it prepares them and insulates the team when they loose a starter for some reason.

You missed the point and joke DC is not varsity not game speed experience. I was being funny but the truth is the JV kids are far better scrimmaging MT V than playing DT and that is no joke. I can’t believe you actually thought to give me that run down lol cmon man Your being as bad as prepstars talking down to Delaware folks like they know nothing about college recruiting

You missed the point and joke DC is not varsity not game speed experience. I was being funny but the truth is the JV kids are far better scrimmaging MT V than playing DT and that is no joke. I can’t believe you actually thought to give me that run down lol cmon man Your being as bad as prepstars talking down to Delaware folks like they know nothing about college recruiting
Sorry man. I apologize. You are definitely correct about playing the jv instead.

Reactions: ravensrooster2
I know you think I am beating a dead horse but the blowout of the week will be Father Judge over Salesianum. Salesianum's first game was a walkover. They were not challenged. Last week, Tech shut them down cold. You basically were looking at a 0-0 tie with one long distance TD at the end.

Judge has real big play potential that the Sals haven't seen this year. If Judge's weakness is defense the Sals don't have the offense to exploit it!!!!!

Sorry, clones. Judge 35, the Clones 13. Look, the clones are going to be a force next year. This year 5-5 if they are lucky.

Sorry man. I apologize. You are definitely correct about playing the jv instead.

Naw no apologies. We’re just talkin smoke here. Hey this game is good for one thing. Them youngin parents get to thump their kid got some stats in a Varsity football game. Hell they may even get a letter out of the ordeal lol. Yeah I am old enough to know what a Varsity letter “used” mean

Last edited:
YCPYNBYCPYFN

Solve that Bummy and you will achieve geniousness. at least in the world of the roosters. So you would have that going for you as you pass from this world to the next. Carl will have nothing on that. Dalai Lama or not

Last edited:
Sorry, clones. Judge 35, the Clones 13. Look, the clones are going to be a force next year. This year 5-5 if they are lucky.

Do you think the Clones is that bad Judge has two losses and just barely beat a Ridley team that is their worst team in 40 yrs. It should be a close game. But I agree teams better get Salles now their going to be good when those pups grow up.

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
Loll senator bum has been running this schtick with Sals for years on here. it was really funny when the old Sals heads used to be involved. I think Sallies clan might have had a price on Bummy’s Head at one time and a reward for anyone who could out him lol. Sals fans have moved or passed on so it’s not the same lol I think he’s hopping for a new generation of Sals gumbahs to arriive. The new generation just don’t have the passion. Haha.

Last edited:
You know my routine, rr. As my Uncle Junior used to say: you can pick your nose but can't pick your friend's nose. Uncle June was a great intellect and a pretty fair accordion player.

I know you think I am beating a dead horse but the blowout of the week will be Father Judge over Salesianum. Salesianum's first game was a walkover. They were not challenged. Last week, Tech shut them down cold. You basically were looking at a 0-0 tie with one long distance TD at the end.

Judge has real big play potential that the Sals haven't seen this year. If Judge's weakness is defense the Sals don't have the offense to exploit it!!!!!

You are wrong the Sals will win and once again you will be incorrect. You are very rarely correct so it makes me even more confident in my choice of picking the Sals to win.

You are wrong the Sals will win and once again you will be incorrect. You are very rarely correct so it makes me even more confident in my choice of picking the Sals to win.

LOL. That’s all i got. Maybe there is one helicopter Sals parent left. “ Sals the most disciplined team in the state”. Isn’t that what you said? What’s that mean? Whitest team In the state? Actually they are pretty dirty from my experience watching them over the years just saying. Sals ain’t the Sals of old. Well maybe they are but the state has evolved. They are ok but a state ship isn’t in the cards anytime soon and they won’t make the playoffs this year whether they beat Judge or not. 7 wins won’t get them in.

Last edited:

Not everyone
Just the majority who coach your children. Between volunteers who can’t be bothered to return coaches calls, Or send film, to ranking kids based on how many kids are in a school it’s a miracle anyone gets recruited in DE. Probably why Wesley is so good every year. Thank god you have dream scouting. O wait no not really

Not everyone
Just the majority who coach your children. Between volunteers who can’t be bothered to return coaches calls, Or send film, to ranking kids based on how many kids are in a school it’s a miracle anyone gets recruited in DE. Probably why Wesley is so good every year. Thank god you have dream scouting. O wait no not really

I have asked before and I will ask again . What recruiting service do you represent? Give us a link? Maybe there are some kids who need your services

Last edited:
Hey I’m new here but have been lurking for a while if Friends were to beat WB this week would it mean more about Friends or Woodbridge?

LOL. That’s all i got. Maybe there is one helicopter Sals parent left. “ Sals the most disciplined team in the state”. Isn’t that what you said? What’s that mean? Whitest team In the state? Actually they are pretty dirty from my experience watching them over the years just saying. Sals ain’t the Sals of old. Well maybe they are but the state has evolved. They are ok but a state ship isn’t in the cards anytime soon and they won’t make the playoffs this year whether they beat Judge or not. 7 wins won’t get them in.
Also this was a very racist comment.

Reactions: KoolBasketballDad1
temper-tantrum-450x420.jpg

Reactions: FootballguyDE
Rooster what is your freakin problem! I’m a 3 year veteran on this wonderful website and all I see is your hot takes about each sport. You are the Skip Bayless of Delaware. I’m sick and tired of your terrible takes. I would love to hear one example of when you were correct.

Reactions: FootballisFun123
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT