ADVERTISEMENT

Week 8 scores

DMA would beat up on a team that they can actually beat

I think this unfair because if Alleyne and a couple of other kids were 100 percent, the Archmere and Hodgson games are closer and they were pitching a shutout against St. Mark's until the final 5 minutes or so last week. FSMA is a 2nd year varsity program that has come back to Earth after a fun first 3 weeks and DMA's peaking at the right time. Cosmic accident.

FSMA's 3 wins were against teams with a combined record of 6-15.

Ls against teams with a combined record of 12-18. Slightly better comp means slightly more issues for a young team. Still a nice 2nd year for the Baby Bulldogs.

Great catch by Ny’Ghee Lolley on 29-yard TD pass from C.J. Henry. PAT fails, Hodgson 20, SG 0, 9:35 2Q

According to wdel.....downstate official group got sent death threats due to poor officiating.

Really? Is this what this world has come to now? People need to grow up!!

Reactions: EJS313
People are absolutely INSANE. And I was just kind and complimentary to the Smyrna community in another thread. Gotta take that back now, smh.

Meanwhile, Hodgson beating St. Georges means Howard/CR/Middletown/Dover/Hodgson lose out on a bonus point because St. G won't get to 7 wins.

Final, Hodgson 47, St. G 0.

I did a quick numbers in my head thing for D1 and it looks like Appo/CR/Sallies are fighting for two of the last three spots. Interesting to see how that works out...

People are absolutely INSANE. And I was just kind and complimentary to the Smyrna community in another thread. Gotta take that back now, smh.
As we learned by the bombing arrest today, it is unwise to label an entire group because of one nut job. The Smyrna community is not the issue here. The person who blew things so out of proportion that they made a death threat is.

Gabriel Wescott fields the kickoff at the 35 and takes it 65 yards for a Woodbridge touchdown. Kick good. Blue Raiders lead 7-0 with 11:45 left in the first quarter.

Woodbridge’s Richard Massey takes a handoff up the middle for a 63-yard touchdown. Kick good. Blue Raiders lead Spartans 14-0 with 8:53 left in the first quarter

One play after a 48 yard run by Jamon Kane, Richard Massey punches it in for a 1-yard touchdown run for Woodbridge. Kick good. Blue Raiders lead 21-0 with 5:14 left in the first quarter. #delhs

Isaac Barnes pressures inside the pocket but the secondary leaves Dominique Smith unmarked in the end zone. Extra point up and good. Central extends their lead over Cape 14-0. 0:46 left in the 1Q

Touch the back of a qb jersey and it's horse collar now. What has become of football?

not very many fans at Smyrna game to drown the noise.. clearly hear fans bitching about ref after every call both sides smh

Tech with sack fumble.. pressure on Sanchez all day.. Smyrna then hit with sportsmanlike

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT