ADVERTISEMENT

Week 8 scores

I mean were you really surprised about Smyrna losing. I called it saying tech is going to destroy Smyrna. However, I Wasn’t expecting marks to be suspended the rest of the year.

No one from Smyrna was complainingnwhen they were blowing teams out bad. Running scores up. Pay back time. It all goes in cycles. Smyrna will rise again but maybe will humility this time.

“Pride comes right before Failure”

I love this. Best thing I read all night.

Is Marks suspended the rest of the year?

Reactions: Lazertron
Whats Milford outlook on making the tourney? any chance? I would like to see them get in before they head to the big bad D1

I can’t take credit. Michigan State coach said this 9 years ago afyer losing to Michigan than won the last 8 until last week. Though it was relevant here.

Westminster recovers fumble and returns it 60 yards for a touchdown. Owls lead 13-7 with 3:16 left in Q2

Best game of the night..

Sals recovers punt muff at Westminster 43. 1:40 left in 2nd.

Old man weather playing its part

Final: Milford 48, IR 6

Whatever happened to IR? they were pretty good when I moved here

What do you want them to say Rockem? People talk about teams that have won before..If Archmere wins it trust me they will get more talk then they may want lol

Truth be told Archmere hasn't beat anyone that anyone thought might have had a chance to win D2 this year.. Maybe DMA pre season by a few folks but 4-3 St E's beat them as well. Archmere wins came against D2 teams that are 19-24 combined now toss in Red Lion at 2-6. They barely got by St Marks and we saw what Woodbidge did to them.. Archmere is a long way from contending for the title.. but they will make the playoffs

Last edited:
Liam Mara completes Sals’ 77-yard drive with a 9-yard TD tun. Patrick Duffy’s extra point gives Salesianum its first lead of the night, 14-13, with 7:16 left in the game.

Reactions: FootballguyDE
What happened to Westminster QB? .. some other guy in there Klatterbuck or something .. Sals has this

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT