ADVERTISEMENT

Week 8 scores

Sals wins 14-13 and still alive... Sals circling up giving thanks to the weather gods.. lol.. none the less big win for the Sals

Friday Finals

• Hodgson 47, St. Georges 0 F
  • Caesar Rodney 25, Brandywine 12 F
  • Dover 55, Polytech 0 F
  • Milford 48, Indian River 6 F
  • Sussex Central 43, Cape Henlopen 0 F
  • Woodbridge 42, St. Mark's 6 F
  • Sussex Tech 61, Smyrna 6 F
  • Delmar 40, Laurel 9 4Q
  • Salesianum 14, Westminster (Md.) 13 F
  • Caravel 38, Dickinson 0 F
  • Middletown 41, Newark 3 F
  • Archmere 48, Red Lion Christian 0 F
  • Tower Hill 45, Conrad 7 F
  • A.I. du Pont 49, McKean 12 F

Fulton looks pretty good for the future for Tech,, puts one in 61-6 Tech ball game..
All other factors aside, this is still a surprising score. Hard to believe Smyrna completely collapsed like this. Kudos to ST for their effort tonight.

Regional OOS of note

St Frances 35-Northeast (PA) 0 according to Maxprep reporter- 35-0 Final. Game called with 8:30 left in 4th qtr because of an out of control brawl involving both teams.

SJC beats Dematha 13-7

Holy cow, not the best night of football in the first state. As for games between Delaware schools, aside from the CR-Brandywine game, the next closest game was Woodbridge - St. Mark's, and Woodbridge won by......... 36

Other margins tonight...... 38, 55, 42, 48, 37, 38, 55, 43, 38, 37, and 47

Clocks were RUNNING tonight.

giphy.gif

Delaware High School Football running clocks brought to you by "Rolax, when you need perpetual motion to end the misery" and if that doesn't work try our co sponsors "Rolaids..when you just can't stomach any more of it"

The players by their parents would be my guess..Parents are whacky these days someone has to be to blame for their kids failures just not them..Cant blame refs, cant blame coaches they are suspended who's left? just saying

Last edited:
lol yeah right go for it.. hell call Rolex while your at it

I had a fake Rolex once but it had perpetual motion so it was one of the good fakes.. At least that was what the huckster told me
The last conversation I had with my father, was when we were at Kennedy airport. That was where the Bulivoa watch company headquarters were located.

Reactions: BackinBlack86
that was the BULLSHITOVA watch company not to be confused with the Woodside New York company founded by Bohemian immigrant watch maker Joseph Bulowa a polish fellow now owned by Japanese watchmen Citizen Watches..lol​

that was the BULLSHITOVA watch company not to be confused with the Woodside New York company founded by Bohemian immigrant watch maker Joseph Bulowa a polish fellow now owned by Japanese watchmen Citizen Watches..lol​
Since my abusive father is planted, I will take Ur word for it.

Honesty has always been what I am about. I have never held anything back. Everyone knows who I am, everyone knows how to find me. U want to talk watches, I'll talk watches.

1. well not sure watches has the same meaning anymore.. but hey,, I have a few good friends that were abused and actually knowing you were as well you make much more sense to me now,, hell I was abused .. not physically but emotionally.. but hey we are here and we made it ..we raised our families to all be good people..how strong are we? #hellastrong.. Proud of you Ikey

Last edited:
Reactions: Ikeyfbst2
you a gambler? not me I hate losing to much Gambling is no fun to me.. but I do like watching the horses run.. My father in law was a horse gambler,, I used to run his bets to the window for him and he would split his winnings with me.. well lets just say the free beers he bought was pretty much the pay-off lol

you a gambler? not me I hate losing to much Gambling is no fun to me.. but I do like watching the horses run.. My father in law was a horse gambler,, I used to run his bets to the window for him and he would split his winnings with me.. well lets just say the free beers he bought was pretty much the pay-off lol
Not a gambler, I love horse racing however. I bet $2 on the horse I like. I enjoy handicapping and enjoy the beauty of a fine running horse. Think about American Pharoah, I had been following the sport all my life and to watch him win the triple crown, with the temperment that he had was special. A beautful horse with an owner that tried to grow the sport.

Jesus watching World Series and just witnessed history,, Longest game in World Series ever.. oh joy.. and I have to work tomorrow,, I blame lack of clutchness in these players today for this fiasco.. well because they were raised soft and told how special they were everyday lol

Yeah, no reason to watch the World Series. If you are watching it, you are a sucker. They are just taking money out of your wallet.

explain? well I am not paying for it for one.. Its become a quest,, Im gonna make it until the end,, and I dont even care who wins

Last edited:
Tying together 2 most recent ideas. American Pharoah was a fine horse but he couldn't compare to Mr. Ed. Mr. Ed was clutch. Watch this rip of Sandy Koufax. Go Bums. (ikey will understand the last remark...)

Not a gambler, I love horse racing however. I bet $2 on the horse I like. I enjoy handicapping and enjoy the beauty of a fine running horse. Think about American Pharoah, I had been following the sport all my life and to watch him win the triple crown, with the temperment that he had was special. A beautful horse with an owner that tried to grow the sport.

Pharoah couldn't clean Secretariat's shoes.

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
Pharoah couldn't clean Secretariat's shoes.
Secretariat is a great example of what horse racing is all about. Many say he was the greatest of all time, I think the greatest don't need to be ranked, they are simply great or they aren't. Secretariat lost to Onion in the Travers. Think about that, Onion a nothing horse.It shows that any horse can have a bad day.
When you take a look a Pharoah's Preakness victory, he came up huge on a very off track that many thought he would not be able to handle.After an effort like that to come back and run the Belmont he did was impressive.
In this age the owners of Pharaoh kept him racing after he won the triple crown. Risking millions of dollars to help grow the sport.
I never ranked horses in order, I simply rank them as great or not great. Both horses were great. My favorite horse actually is Personal Ensign who retired undefeated in beating Winning Colors who had her own way on the lead in the BC Distaff. Again, not ranking them just appreciating the greatness.

Last edited:
I saw an ESPN overlay of Pharoah vs Secretariat's times in the Belmont. Pharoah would have finished 20 lengths back based on the comparative times. Both tracks were fast. Hell, Man of War only lost one race and that was to a horse appropriately named . "Upset"

explain? well I am not paying for it for one.. Its become a quest,, Im gonna make it until the end,, and I dont even care who wins
The games take so long because of the commercials and pitching changes, it's just not the same game I grew up loving. Today it is about home runs and strike outs.

Reactions: BackinBlack86
I saw an ESPN overlay of Pharoah vs Secretariat's times in the Belmont. Pharoah would have finished 20 lengths back based on the comparative times. Both tracks were fast. Hell, Man of War only lost one race and that was to a horse appropriately named . "Upset"
That's kind of my point. You can super impose one race over another, but they didn't race each other so it is inherently out of context. Pharaoh liked to be up front or close so I would have loved to see them go head to head. The effort in the Belmont by Secretariat was mind blowing, I don't dispute that. However, he beat Sham. Different race different day. Today horses will skip the Peakness and focus on the Belmont, nobody was gunning for Big Red that day. If I had to say which horse was better I would say Secretariat as well. However, since they never raced each other I say they were both great.
A signed Fred Stone canvas print hangs on my wall, believe me I loved Secretariat.http://www.framingfox.com/secbyfredsto.html

Last edited:
Tying together 2 most recent ideas. American Pharoah was a fine horse but he couldn't compare to Mr. Ed. Mr. Ed was clutch. Watch this rip of Sandy Koufax. Go Bums. (ikey will understand the last remark...)

hahahahah Just watched this Bummy .yeah I know its early.. I fell a sleep early and im old so I dont sleep much ,,anywho that some funny stuff .Mr Ed is best sliding horse I ever saw .. actually in the depths of my memories I faintly remember watching this show ,, They dont make comedy like they used to that is for sure. Using innuendo in comedy is a lost art.. actually the art is still there people are just to pre occupied with themselves and other things to pick up on it and laugh. People really just need to relax and enjoy the differences in humans that make us interesting and yes FUNNY

..and like they used to say about Mr. Ed: "he is a hors, of course, of course.." You have to love those old TV theme songs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ikeyfbst2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT