ADVERTISEMENT

Whats going on with ECA?

Sills playing WR at WVU and the after Sills ECA kids struggling academically to acclimate into the structured school environment..

This happened ? Or is it sarcasm because last I checked they were all doing fine

The ones who spent most their years at Red Lion are doing fine. The ones that transferred to ECA after Sills left are struggling.. ECA as far as training kids for football and getting offers was successful in that , The school part was a joke,, some of the kids made out ok but most kids who were only ECA educated are having issues academically.. Look at the rosters for the schools the kids that came in after Sills .who had offers were supposed to go to,, They aren't on them anymore,, Looks at the kids who the last two years matriculated back to DE High Schools with the school folding.. Some have done OK but most have been having academic issues,, Without calling kids out I will say the kids going to SFA have to and are not academic eligible in DE ALLof them

The ones who spent most their years at Red Lion are doing fine. The ones that transferred to ECA after Sills left are struggling.. ECA as far as training kids for football and getting offers was successful in that , The school part was a joke,, some of the kids made out ok but most kids who were only ECA educated are having issues academically.. Look at the rosters for the schools the kids that came in after Sills .who had offers were supposed to go to,, They aren't on them anymore,, Looks at the kids who the last two years matriculated back to DE High Schools with the school folding.. Some have done OK but most have been having academic issues,, Without calling kids out I will say the kids going to SFA have to and are not academic eligible in DE ALLof them
im confused because the kids that have gone to SFA were eligible at de schools...

I know one that was eligible to play but only would be allowed to play one year but wanted to stay in the class of 2018...another who just couldn't get into CA... the kid going to SFA next year is a very good student even at his current DE school...

I honestly just can't think of anyone who fits what you are saying

I will just leave this alone at this point but word is the word.. not going to names names or anything.. probably should have just left this alone and will do so now.. best of luck to all the young men

Reactions: 84rider
ECA could have been a very productive football factory if the school truly backed the football program and they accept the fact they would not be apart of the DIAA. It would have severely hurt Delaware football because it was so few schools and elite players but it could have worked.

And what is going on with that West Virginia depth chart? Reading all the blurbs it seems as if the coach is giving him special treatment, and 2nd string at that. All the horse hit that went on....Plus that QB guru talked another poor coach to do the same thing, offer a youngster, his kid this time. Making the Dance Moms more credible daily I say

ECA could have been a very productive football factory if the school truly backed the football program and they accept the fact they would not be apart of the DIAA. It would have severely hurt Delaware football because it was so few schools and elite players but it could have worked.
All you had to do was look at the lead guy in charge, it didn't stand a chance, nobody, nobody can point to a positive outcome with him

And what is going on with that West Virginia depth chart? Reading all the blurbs it seems as if the coach is giving him special treatment, and 2nd string at that. All the horse hit that went on....Plus that QB guru talked another poor coach to do the same thing, offer a youngster, his kid this time. Making the Dance Moms more credible daily I say
2nd string is speacial treatmeant ?

He has shown to make plays a WR since the first time they tried him in practice, then to his first game action against Baylor, then game winning touchdown in their bowl game, and as recently as their spring game where he was their leading receiver. Anyone else with those stats and his story, 2nd string would be the opposite of speacial treatment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT