ADVERTISEMENT

Whats up with this????? I need answers....

Got it. Their tournament seed, as imperfect as it may be, will give you an idea of their unbiased ranking.

They lost by 18 to the #8 team in the state. They don't have a win against anyone in the top 10, and probably not against anyone in the top 20.
Agreed…looking at their schedule it doesn’t seem very hard to end up at 17-3. They lost to the only 2 ranked teams they played (St. Mark’s & Tatnall) by 18 & 9. I saw them play & they didn’t look bad, but I wouldn’t replace anyone in the Top 10 w/ them. They get a shot at #9 St. George’s in the Blue Hen Conference Championship this Saturday, win that game & then revisit this question. Lose that game & that will be your answer. Good luck to AI girls in the State Tournament though.

Last edited:
Reactions: lbuzz29
Their wins are not against the best teams. However, considering they shut down last year after a few games, they've done a great job. They have a nice core group of players, including Trader, Jackson and Dunston-Mason, and Lucky Price has been a stabilizing influence after a lot of coaching issues over the past few seasons.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT