ADVERTISEMENT

Where Are the Restaurant Reviews

My sisters fault in Milford is a awesome bakery that makes great sandwiches on fresh warm baked bread and rolls.....what’s up BT, hope all is well

Reactions: BlueTea and Chesdel
Has BT become a recluse? I think the Big S scrimmages at AI tomorrow at 4PM. Could be cool and cloudy? Will any of Uncle Angelo's old posse show up?

I am concerned about the first part of that question "does he have....players?" Maybe the talent isn't where it used to be...

Bibis in Milford, authentic tacos, beef or chicken, I recommend the pastor(pork) with their homemade red hot sauce or green chili sauce...it’s in the same shopping center as Abbott’s grill. Phenomenal and affordable. They also have awesome ceviche !!!!

Reactions: BlueTea
My sisters fault in Milford is a awesome bakery that makes great sandwiches on fresh warm baked bread and rolls.....what’s up BT, hope all is well
Doing well old friend. I drive by the place you work every now and then and think about stopping in to say hello.

Has BT become a recluse? I think the Big S scrimmages at AI tomorrow at 4PM. Could be cool and cloudy? Will any of Uncle Angelo's old posse show up?
Things have not been the same since your diner closed Ches. Plus I might holler at somebody and upset things. :)

Bibis in Milford, authentic tacos, beef or chicken, I recommend the pastor(pork) with their homemade red hot sauce or green chili sauce...it’s in the same shopping center as Abbott’s grill. Phenomenal and affordable. They also have awesome ceviche !!!!
Now you're talking my language. I gotta get there.

We lost Arner's this past year, also. It has been a bad year for New Castle County Diners.

Great looking strat, I thought you were a tele man. By the way, since the diner closed, what happened to the bell?

Interesting. The bell is gone? I have only driven by once in the last couple of months. I didn't notice the bell was gone. Next thing, you know, the Caesar Rodney statue will be gone from Rodney Square.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT