ADVERTISEMENT

Who ya got?

DoItWrite

moving up to Varsity
Mar 8, 2016
I'm going chalk - Conrad, Cape Henlopen, Sanford and St. Elizabeth, which is about what I've been saying since December. Good luck to all 8 teams tomorrow night. And thanks to someone's wisdom, I'll be able to see just one of those.

I'm going chalk - Conrad, Cape Henlopen, Sanford and St. Elizabeth, which is about what I've been saying since December. Good luck to all 8 teams tomorrow night. And thanks to someone's wisdom, I'll be able to see just one of those.
Been that way for months.. Sanford vs St.E for title..

I'm taking higher seeds across the board, although I will say I believe Archmere will give Conrad a much better game this time around (they actually led 14-4 when they played in February, turnovers did them in)

I wasn't impressed by a higher ranked team when I saw them in person. This current round might show some upsets. St E's wins because of guard play. Now the reason I say upset is because Tatnall has the size to match up with Cape and they are young and might surprise Cape. Conrad /Arch will be real interesting and that's probably the game or Sanford/Padua I might check out tonight. Arch plays a hell of a team ball but lacks size. We know Conrad.... Padua has an all can do anything scorer but foul trouble can be an issue. Sanford doesn't roll but will be tested as long as K stays on the court. Caravel needs more than 1 player to stop St E's. This is an interesting year altogether.

I wasn't impressed by a higher ranked team when I saw them in person. This current round might show some upsets. St E's wins because of guard play. Now the reason I say upset is because Tatnall has the size to match up with Cape and they are young and might surprise Cape. Conrad /Arch will be real interesting and that's probably the game or Sanford/Padua I might check out tonight. Arch plays a hell of a team ball but lacks size. We know Conrad.... Padua has an all can do anything scorer but foul trouble can be an issue. Sanford doesn't roll but will be tested as long as K stays on the court. Caravel needs more than 1 player to stop St E's. This is an interesting year altogether.

Archmere led early when I saw them play Conrad earlier this year, they started turning the ball over and relaxing too much on defense and with four girls that can score, that can be deadly and it was. Tighter defense and maybe attacking Ny will help AA this time around. Other than that, I don't see any lower seed losing.

Cape by 15 or better..All blow outs final 4 going be best in years.. St. E. Vs Conrad and Cape vs Sanford.. Size ain't what u need against Cape.. You have to have really good piont guard..

And that's where I think Sanford will step in. Kilgoe's definitely got some Lauren Park to her game and Kubek's been good against every big she's played against this year, I don't think that changes with Kozicki or Hearn. St. E might be able to small ball their remaining opponents to death and their bench is deep, so I think they end up winning it all. Time will tell.

I was a little disappointed by the lack of drama at any of the games tonight, but not very surprised. I believe the semifinals will provide plenty of excitement.

Reactions: Hoopsdownstate5
And that's where I think Sanford will step in. Kilgoe's definitely got some Lauren Park to her game and Kubek's been good against every big she's played against this year, I don't think that changes with Kozicki or Hearn. St. E might be able to small ball their remaining opponents to death and their bench is deep, so I think they end up winning it all. Time will tell.

Stop it .. Lol.. She is no where near Lauren Park. She is a solid player though.. If Cannon control her and score.. Going be very interesting..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT