ADVERTISEMENT

William Penn Football / Please Say it Not True

HSSPORT#1

Tackles too high
Nov 4, 2013
Newark
I am a William Penn long time Football Fan. We had some lean years but 4 years ago they Hired Coach Dooley. I did not no much about him. I only new him from him being a three sport 1st Team All Stater in Baseball, Football and Wrestling. But he came in with a plan and made the kids believe in his vision. He has not only won football games but he has changed the lives of many student athletes. His love for his players is something great to see. He coaches hard and expects allot from his players. He goes above and beyond to see that William Penn his Old high school has success. Four years he has compiled a 39-7 Record 1 State Tittle 2 Flight A Blue Hen Conference titles with 3 DIAA Semi Final appearances. Word is out he may be leaving. Please don't let this be true.

I am a William Penn long time Football Fan. We had some lean years but 4 years ago they Hired Coach Dooley. I did not no much about him. I only new him from him being a three sport 1st Team All Stater in Baseball, Football and Wrestling. But he came in with a plan and made the kids believe in his vision. He has not only won football games but he has changed the lives of many student athletes. His love for his players is something great to see. He coaches hard and expects allot from his players. He goes above and beyond to see that William Penn his Old high school has success. Four years he has compiled a 39-7 Record 1 State Tittle 2 Flight A Blue Hen Conference titles with 3 DIAA Semi Final appearances. Word is out he may be leaving. Please don't let this be true.
Where would he be going?

Why would Coach Dooley leave? Or on the other hand why would the Colonial School District push him out the door?

The guy is a great coach....
He is a little old school like BDN but so what.

Why would Coach Dooley leave? Or on the other hand why would the Colonial School District push him out the door?

Only possible reason I can think of is to free up time so he can go watch his Son play on Saturdays... lil early for Coaches Hot Stove though lol

Let me beat you to it:

Rich Kotite must be Wm Penn's next coach. He was spotted in Arner's last week.

Dooley to Sallies, playing most games on Friday night, can make Saturday comitments?

Dooley to Sallies, playing most games on Friday night, can make Saturday comitments?
lol @carlo12

a2276751-72-stirring-the-pot.jpg

Dooley could coach football better, wrestling 100% better , and baseball better than what Sallies has now!!

Reactions: Jawnsky
If Colonial School District would spend a couple bucks to put lights up in the stadium it would be a done deal. The district is way behind on this one. They are doing so many things to try to keep kids in district, but how about Friday Night Lights, like the rest of the world. Dooley isn't leaving. This is the job he's always wanted. I wouldn't be surprised to see him step down from the wrestling program though, if a suitable replacement was found.

Marvin has been coaching three sports successfully while working a full time job in addition to raising his own kids for a long time. Colonial would never force him out and I assure you he's not leaving WP for another HS. Hes diehard WP! He's been rumored to be stepping down for a few years now and he honestly may be done with coaching altogether for all we know. We all say we may be done this year or that year, but wouldn't be surprised if this is his last year. Guess we will see!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT