William Penn vs Smyrna

RR2 s keys to the game...

WP
D Front has to create pressure and stifle the run
O has to be able to score in the air and on some big or trick plays
Smyrna
O- Balance , balance will neutralize the Penns D front
D-control the run but limit big plays via the air

Moment of silence tonight for the fallen Ref of 40 years.. thats dedication to the kids and sport.. well done.. RIP Ref Mike

People seem to not realize these refs are not in it for the money.. They do it for the sport and kids.. It is a thankless job and a labor of love.. If they didn't do it who would? Most folks wont put up with the crap they do for a few bucks.. They do it knowing if they didn't these kids would have no one to ref their games..Thank You Mike and all Refs who put up with the nonsense for kids and the sport.

Moment of silence tonight for the fallen Ref of 40 years.. thats dedication to the kids and sport.. well done.. RIP Ref Mike

People seem to not realize these refs are not in it for the money.. They do it for the sport and kids.. It is a thankless job and a labor of love.. If they didn't do it who would? Most folks wont put up with the crap they do for a few bucks.. They do it knowing if they didn't these kids would have no one to ref their games..Thank You Mike and all Refs who put up with the nonsense for kids and the sport.

well said-thanks for the service and dedication!

Reactions: Porky Bacon
unsportsmanlike conduct penalties running rampant this year.. not physical plays just running their mouths,, not good

not a good night to comment on officials but damn you have to signal what the penalty is... but any way huge opp missed by Penn with the illegal motion on that play.. cant miss those opportunities in a game like this

Lots of yellow already and I gotta believe if there were any game where the officials are not gonna tolerate crap-this has to be one of them.

I was wondering how the crew managed to finish the game without losing their cool last night. Apparently they took some heat from a few disgruntled fans. I couldn't have did it, I would have been smacking folks. Kudos to them.

just like that LB breaks a 45 yarder 16-0 Smyrna... That simple mistake killed a drive and Penn now down 16.. Game over

89 yd pass and run td to Knight
2 PAT good
24-0 Smyrna

Here we go
CAVS VS EAGLES

Last edited:
Shouldn't be surprising we all thought it was just 2 teams in D1 all year.. With CA going down I kinda wish GHS beat CA and we would have 4 undefeated teams in the final,, That would be fun..

Penn trying to play man vs this O is crazy... Cover 2 or Tampa 2 .. Easy pickings for Hendo and the Eagles,,,, taking candy from a baby

Dooley and crew are good coaches but they are old school.. They simply dont know how to coach against this... Running Wing T plays down 32 isnt going to cut it.. basically just trying to score to say we scored..

Dooley and crew are good coaches but they are old school.. They simply dont know how to coach against this... Running Wing T plays down 32 isnt going to cut it.. basically just trying to score to say we scored..
Let''s fire him with DiNardo. It was clear, early in the season, that Smyrna and Middletown were the cream of the crop. My opinion is that Penn and Salesianum were always playing for 3rd and 4th and, if accomplished, both seasons would be considered a success. Coaches got the most out of nothing and should be congratulated.

Let''s fire him with DiNardo. It was clear, early in the season, that Smyrna and Middletown were the cream of the crop. My opinion is that Penn and Salesianum were always playing for 3rd and 4th and, if accomplished, both seasons would be considered a success. Coaches got the most out of nothing and should be congratulated.
relax! no one said anything about firing anyone.. at least I didnt

Woodbridge and Smryna... Both titles stay downstate this year... When last time that happen????

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT