ADVERTISEMENT

With Knight gone... who’s the best rb in the state?

It will be interesting to see how far Dover can go with the dynamic duo Peace and Magee... both have looked very impressive in 7's this summe

Right now I give that award to Peace with Kane and Alleyne right behind him. It will be interesting to see how Whaley handles the full starting duty with his schedule.

Anyone know of that 10th game Smyrna is looking for? Any inquiries?

Reactions: Chill44
They were able to keep Franklin on their schedule......it was a great game last year WITH Knight, RR, can you see Smyrna coming away with a win that game???

They were able to keep Franklin on their schedule......it was a great game last year WITH Knight, RR, can you see Smyrna coming away with a win that game???

Franklin has been pretty consistent with what they bring to the table every year lately. I would expect the same quality team as last year if not better last year was a down year for them with 3 losses and a 1st round exit in the play-offs lol.. pretty tough game for Smyrna this year. Probably a loss IMO

Franklin hasn't lost more than 3 games in a regular season since 2007. The last losing season was in 2005. Franklin has played for the state 3A title in 3 of the last 5 years winning 2.. on the other hand Smyrna has played for the title in 3 the of the last 3 years winning all 3 :p

oh sorry HS to answer your question.. NO!

Last edited:
RR,
Interesting read about St. Frances on ESPN.com.
Hyperlink won’t work.

Read it .. it airs this weekend E:60 or whatever.. Poggi's gonna get his 15 min or 60 if you will lol... same story, same excuses, same reasons..doing it all for the underprivileged and the detractors are racist. Sills, Dancel, Rahim, Poggi etc......... ESPN ran almost the same story for Friendship Collegiate a few year back and the others as well.. Although they vilified Sills for trying to do basically the same thing on Red Lions OTL piece and Poggi was one of the talking heads on the piece condemning Sills and Red Lion saying its all bad for High School football and the kids should just be HS kids and what not lol fn hypocrite.. I wish I could find that OTL piece on Red Lion and play Poggi's comments it would be freaking hilarious

Last edited:
I'm going with the following 6
Peace - Dover
Whaley- Smyrna
Kane - Woodbridge
Hale - Hodgson
Alleyne - DMA
Benson - StG

In this order for All State:
Peace- Dover
Kane- Woodbridge
Alleyne- DMA
Mike( #6)- Sussex Tech (sleeper)
Whaley- Smyrna

Read it .. it airs this weekend E:60 or whatever.. Poggi's gonna get his 15 min or 60 if you will lol... same story, same excuses, same reasons..doing it all for the underprivileged and the detractors are racist. Sills, Dancel, Rahim, Poggi etc......... ESPN ran almost the same story for Friendship Collegiate a few year back and the others as well.. Although they vilified Sills for trying to do basically the same thing on Red Lions OTL piece and Poggi was one of the talking heads on the piece condemning Sills and Red Lion saying its all bad for High School football and the kids should just be HS kids and what not lol fn hypocrite.. I wish I could find that OTL piece on Red Lion and play Poggi's comments it would be freaking hilarious
Love the irony of the caravel fan continuously crapping of St. Frances. What’s the total number of transfers for Caravel this year ?

On the subject of Caravel, I heard there were a few kids who were accepted into the school. They were placed in some extra tutoring classes and given a test at the end of the tutoring session. I am guessing they did not do well on the test and they were told they could not attend Caravel.
I like the idea of the extra help but it seems a bit harsh to tell them at beginning of August to look for another school.

I think a few were football players. I like the idea of having standards.

How the hell would I know? Nor do I care. Theres not 15 seniors with D1 offers transferring in that I do know for sure

TeShawn Dennard is the best RB in the state now that knight is gone. had like 1300 yards and 20 plus tds last year and his whole line is back

Denard is a very good player but Peace has ridiculous speed, Peace will face better defenses overall. The kid from DMA Alleyne is also a front runner. Kane is a beast, also in the conversation. I read someone mentioned Whaley from Smyrna. Hopefully there will be a back that comes out of nowhere and puts in good work.

Benson from St. Goerge’s is the most dangerous rb in the state, and Watkins shouldn’t even be in the conversation if you know anything about football.

Kane - Woodbridge
Lollilokololololololololololololoolololololololololololololooolololololbutterlickersaltstickloverlololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololilokilolo

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT