ADVERTISEMENT

Word on the street

He went to Malvern Prep for middle school you can almost guarantee re-classed. They re-class just about everyone. Most of those schools do it.

Only if he drove to school last year
He went to Malvern Prep for middle school you can almost guarantee re-classed. They re-class just about everyone. Most of those schools do it.

top, I didn't know you joined the birth certificate detective agency. Actually, BiB has been pretty good on this issue. Pickle was the one that wore that one out.

I hope to be at the Sals-Sussex Central Scrimmage tomorrow night (coming over from Rehoboth). Hopefully, the Big S have numbers on their uni's for this scrimmage...

Reactions: spartakos
top, I didn't know you joined the birth certificate detective agency. Actually, BiB has been pretty good on this issue. Pickle was the one that wore that one out.

I hope to be at the Sals-Sussex Central Scrimmage tomorrow night (coming over from Rehoboth). Hopefully, the Big S have numbers on their uni's for this scrimmage...
Ches, please excuse my weak attempt at humor. The agency is now closed. I'm gonna try to head up to the scrimmage from OC tommorow

…pickle loves to jab the big s about the reeder boys....and truck what you are saying is very true...

Most the time its done at the privates for academic and acclimation reasons. Kids apply as a freshman coming from the public system sometimes test right on the edge or just short and the school may suggest they come in as an 8th to get acclimated to the rigors of the privates curriculum. It is very difficult to come into 9th from the public system

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT