ADVERTISEMENT

Wormley gets 4 ⭐️

Congrats to Saleem. Repping this state well. With that boost, i assume the bigger offers will be pouring in soon.

Now with all due respect to Wormley, what other guys are getting looks for this upcoming season, no matter the star quality. Offers, visits, etc.

Impressive especially for a lineman out of a small state like DE. Cant wait to see what he does in the future.

Congrats to Saleem. Repping this state well. With that boost, i assume the bigger offers will be pouring in soon.

Now with all due respect to Wormley, what other guys are getting looks for this upcoming season, no matter the star quality. Offers, visits, etc.

There are some big time offers from local powerhouses like Wesley and Salisbury starting to pour in.

I’m not going to mention any names but word is Wesley will be getting a hotshot 5’11, 215 pound offensive tackle from a henlopen school. That’s gigantic for division 3...

Reactions: HSftballlaxFan
There are some big time offers from local powerhouses like Wesley and Salisbury starting to pour in.

I’m not going to mention any names but word is Wesley will be getting a hotshot 5’11, 215 pound offensive tackle from a henlopen school. That’s gigantic for division 3...

Lol

There will be a couple more Linemen with 3 star ratings from the area. Both are In The Class of 2020. One from Delaware another from MD eastern shore one plays OL the Other DL. Height/ Weight and times got to be confirmed from what I’m hearing. Will see on that. One is being rated on straight size alone. The other Is slightly undersized. Camp Will clear those up.

There is a FS in the class of 2021 getting some interest From power 5 schools, A linebacker in the class of 2020 , and a TE also in the Class if 2020 that has the Height and speed needed for D1.

Currently there are about 7 Kids in the State between the classes of 2019 to 2021 that have a shot for a 3 star plus rating and a power 5 offer. If they remain in the state is a story for another day. Happy to see Wormley get all this love because he definitely was slightly overlooked early. Delaware HS football is trending up it seems.

Feel like the talent has always been the state (since I moved there about 13 years ago) . Also just look at the red lion/ECA teams, majority of the kids were delaware guys, just with a different opportunity.

It just takes the right situation, and opportunities for the kids to get noticed from the area...

Things kids today will benefit from is social media platforms, and camps.

They do their job on the field and in the classroom and they will surely get noticed now a days.

The talent is most definitely in the state

I won't link it because I read the info on another recruiting site, but it is being reported today that Wormley has an offer from Florida State.

Offers keep pouring in for this young man

University of Virginia
University of Kentucky
Yale
North Carolina
Temple
Florida State
Duke
West Virginia
Notre Dame
University of Maryland
Pitt
Boston College
Howard University
Rutgers
Old Dominion
Bowling Green

Many more opportunities will present themselves, keep working hard young man!

Danny @ 1stStateSports
Twitter/Instagram @1stStateSports

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT