ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Forum Gone Wild!

ravensrooster2

Top 100 Prospect
Jun 30, 2010
This place is being overrun by crazy wrestling milfs lol

b96143e11515bd7a2525d07b99369fc6.jpg

@sals
I love how excited the lady is in the video. She cant sit still she is so full of excitement. She wants to run out on the mat so bad. Lmao

@RR
what’s worse??
Wrestling Mom
Soccer Mom
Football Mom
Basketball Mom ( my pick)
Tennis Mom
Baseball Mom
Golf Mom
???

Reactions: ravensrooster2
I'd say basketball moms as well... and after that, well it is a tie between Cheerleading moms and Beauty Pageant Moms ~ both of those "competitions" need to go, LOL.

@Primo-Fam

Why do they need to go? We need cheerleaders to support our athletes and we need beautiful people in this world. Lol, Dont be hating on those girls .

oh Gosh no... I HATE when the cheerleaders used to be on the floor at CR. They would stand up right at the end of each match even before the handshake and not sit back down again until after the match started. One of my favorite memories was the last home match at CR when Zach Parker was a Senior. The cheerleaders (as always) stood directly up while the wrestlers were checking in, the music stopped as the wrestlers approached the center of the mat to begin and the cheerleaders were still standing doing some stunts. In the dead silent gym all you hear is Zach Parker's dad scream, "SIT THE F*** down and get the hell out of the way." It was great!

Well, ironically... now the cheerleaders sit on the bleachers and don't stand up anymore... ever! <still don't think we need them there for wrestling matches>

oh Gosh no... I HATE when the cheerleaders used to be on the floor at CR. They would stand up right at the end of each match even before the handshake and not sit back down again until after the match started. One of my favorite memories was the last home match at CR when Zach Parker was a Senior. The cheerleaders (as always) stood directly up while the wrestlers were checking in, the music stopped as the wrestlers approached the center of the mat to begin and the cheerleaders were still standing doing some stunts. In the dead silent gym all you hear is Zach Parker's dad scream, "SIT THE F*** down and get the hell out of the way." It was great!

Well, ironically... now the cheerleaders sit on the bleachers and don't stand up anymore... ever! <still don't think we need them there for wrestling matches>
The JV wrestlers do a better job than the cheerleaders. They don't even know appropriate cheers.

Reactions: anon_2etc7zewo6e8d
Girl, I’m gonna be a hot emotional mess this weekend! It’s the last time he will wear the singlet! No amount of wine will help!

oh I meant you wouldn't be jumping around like that woman in the video since it would stir the stomach... LOL! I know you are going to be a mess, but I will be there to provide you with a dose of amusement from time to time ~ after all, I have to move around from time to time to avoid my "stalkers". :D

oh I meant you wouldn't be jumping around like that woman in the video since it would stir the stomach... LOL! I know you are going to be a mess, but I will be there to provide you with a dose of amusement from time to time ~ after all, I have to move around from time to time to avoid my "stalkers". :D
I’m counting on you being there for me!

Reactions: anon_2etc7zewo6e8d
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT