ADVERTISEMENT

Wuest with 100 pins

Jan 22, 2018
Like Wuest or not, like Smyrna or not, watching someone make wrestling history is something special. 100 wins is tough enough, 100 pins is awesome. I was there when they announced it at the duals Saturday and I believe he got another one in their next match. With Conferences and State coming up there's possibley 8 more pins. Will anyone ever beat that? How long will it take?

Eric Schneider came on here and said he had 101 pins and believed he had the record. If thats the case it sounds like tony is tied with him now and will pass him as long as something crazy doesn't happen.

Congrats to a awesome warrior, I wish you nothing but success and good health, you certainly gave us something to talk about and admire.

Like Wuest or not, like Smyrna or not, watching someone make wrestling history is something special. 100 wins is tough enough, 100 pins is awesome. I was there when they announced it at the duals Saturday and I believe he got another one in their next match. With Conferences and State coming up there's possibley 8 more pins. Will anyone ever beat that? How long will it take?

Looks like you just made this account and posted this. Mom or dad?

And yeah he’s a monster beast. Hopefully he continues to tear it up in college.

Reactions: myrealname
From what I've heard, I believe Eric has been pinned twice by Tony. This was something I heard over the weekend.

Well I say CONGRATULATIONS TONY and may you have continued success in college. I wish more wrestlers would achieve this level of excellence and discipline in their training. Tony not only succeeds on the wrestling mat but also in his jujitsu. We can only hope more Delaware wrestlers come along like him in the future to put Delaware Wrestling in the National headlines. It will only help the sport and recruit more young children to the sport we love.

From what I've heard, I believe Eric has been pinned twice by Tony. This was something I heard over the weekend.
Not really sure why Wuest pinning Schneider is of any significance other than trying to down Schneider. Both achieved something very impressive. Wuest is going to pass the record. He has been on a tear for sure. Bringing up him pinning the other guy that first held the record is just taking a swipe at someone. How about let them both enjoy their accomplishments. They are both deserving.

Don't Know the Youngman. But have watched as a fan of Wrestling. Congrats on one hell of a accomplishment. Best of Luck rest of the season. Then Best of Luck when you go off to College.

Not really sure why Wuest pinning Schneider is of any significance other than trying to down Schneider. Both achieved something very impressive. Wuest is going to pass the record. He has been on a tear for sure. Bringing up him pinning the other guy that first held the record is just taking a swipe at someone. How about let them both enjoy their accomplishments. They are both deserving.
We all know the point of this post and it's a pathetic attempt at disparaging one of them. Both are significant totals and both young men deserve respect for those accomplishments!

Let me tell you Erich Schneider is an amazing young man who Tony, myself and his mother have the world of respect for. We have the same respect for Erich’s family as well as they are wonderful people. There is no reason or need to disparage anyone.

I don't understand how anyone sees malice in any of these posts. Folks are just talking about two hundred pin wrestlers and history. Saying one guy pinned the other isn't trying to disparage anyone just talking history and facts. No one said one was better than the other. Y'all reading to much into it..

Last edited:
I don't understand how anyone sees malice in any of these posts. Folks are just talking about two hundred pin wrestlers and history. Saying one guy pinned the other isn't trying to disparage anyone just talking history and and facts. No one said one was better than the other. Y'all reading to much into it..

Flakes of snow, bro.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT