ADVERTISEMENT

YellowJacket Inv Day 1

Yunforce

JV stand out
Jun 1, 2018
I'm going to try to give everyone a report on the quick first day of this tournament. There is not much to learn about the top teams in the state from this one but maybe there will be some individuals that stand out after it’s all done. Only one team in this tournament was in the state duals last year (Archmere). Two D1 schools (Wilmington Charter and Appo) are competing and both are atop the team race for the YellowJacket crown.

Charter has the lead and also has the most in the semifinals with 8 wrestlers. They also have the second most wrestlers entered in the tournament with 12 (Appo has 13). Appo has 7 in the semis, as well as Tower Hill and Archmere. Archmere has 3 #1 seeds in the semis. The 170 pound weight class looks to have the most interesting/ competitive semifinals. Winner of this class may deserve OW. McKean is next in the team race after the previously mentioned schools. They have 10 entered into the tournament. Friends has 5 of 7 wrestlers in the semis, Archmere has 7 of 7 wrestlers in the semis.

Reactions: Dahammer23
Thanks for your efforts... All wrestlers matter ,, even old ones like myself who talk to themselves,,:) why do you talk to yourself? well I like good company of course :p

Reactions: Dahammer23
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT