ADVERTISEMENT

Youth Football - Future Names to Remember!

OneJourney

Tackles too high
Sep 10, 2014
We've been following youth football heavy for the last 2 years now and lately we've been getting asked the question "what's the future looking like for Delaware High School football?" So for this specific thread, we will be posting names, pictures and possibly video(s) of some current Middle School players to keep a eye out for in the near future! Please keep all negative comments and remarks to yourself! If you disagree with this thread, you don't have to view it lol. We will be posting a lot more players here daily so check back frequently

Last edited:
Reactions: The_Foghorn
Unique Trader
Hometown: Dover
Position: DT/OG
Team: Kent County Stallions
Class: 2023 (8th Grade)

c81144_4d723e274e69400e85810fae49540ad3~mv2.jpg

Last edited:
Name: Rahshan Lamons
Hometown: Smyrna, De
Position: ATH
Class: 2024 (7th Grade)
Video:

c81144_efa4c16f950a43678ec1db45fe902425~mv2_d_2048_1605_s_2.jpg

Name: Yamir Knight
Hometown: Smyrna, De
Position: RB
Video:

c81144_e1aca5f9e3f94b19bda1cd72e3bf9b3b~mv2.png

We've been following youth football heavy for the last 2 years now and lately we've been getting asked the question "what's the future looking like for Delaware High School football?" So for this specific thread, we will be posting names, pictures and possibly video(s) of some current Middle School players to keep a eye out for in the near future! Please keep all negative comments and remarks to yourself! If you disagree with this thread, you don't have to view it lol. We will be posting here daily so check back frequently

Yo bro,

Keep doing what your doing, just got an email from national recruiter for info based of your film of my son from last year All-Star game. Let the haters hate those people have no clue. I will be reaching out to you very soon if I can get his school to send some of his freshman tapes.

Yo bro,

Keep doing what your doing, just got an email from national recruiter for info based of your film of my son from last year All-Star. Let the haters hate those people have no clue. I will be reaching out to you very soon if I can get his school to send some of his freshman tapes.

No doubt, glad your getting some great feedback, your son is a beast !

Name: Anthony Selby
Hometown: Wilmington, De
Position: RB/DB
Team: 302 Jags
Video:

c81144_db6859448f5f4f3693a57420b85b1f1e~mv2.jpg

But how did these middle school boys do on their middle school football teams? I believe thouse are the better measure of the upcoming players as they have to account for student behavior during the school day and fitting the system that the program is trying to run through the high school level. Not just a pay to play and play as many games as possible in an ungodly timeline.

But how did these middle school boys do on their middle school football teams? I believe thouse are the better measure of the upcoming players as they have to account for student behavior during the school day and fitting the system that the program is trying to run through the high school level. Not just a pay to play and play as many games as possible in an ungodly timeline.

Upstate middle schools don't have middle school football.

They don’t play middle school ball at their schools. You would be surprised how many players stopped playing middle school ball down state this year! They have their own reasoning and that’s none of our business .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT