ADVERTISEMENT

Big Game Tonight

lax3135

Towel boy
Mar 10, 2006
Sals vs. Cape tonight. One of the biggest games of the year. Don't think Cape has won since 08. Predictions and implications?

Sals are looking tough again this year, with their only loss coming to a legit Worcester squad. Cape dropped a close one to friends and laxpower reports a HUGE loss to a team from NY this past weekend. I think Sals will take this one by a couple of goals, but it will be close. Cape has something to prove and will come out fired up, but I'm not sure that will be enough to stop the Sals on either end of the field. This is a tough game for both teams and I think this game will start to clear the playoff picture up a bit.

I think that Sallies will win tonight easily by around 8 or 9 goals, maybe more. I predict a score similar to the Sallies-Friends game earlier this year (13-4). I think Cape's having a down year after many consecutive seasons of very good teams.
Where is the game at?
Good luck to both teams.

I stand corrected, I was very surprised to hear about how close the game was. I had predicted the wrong outcome based on their common opponent of Friends. Props to Cape, they played Sallies tough, 5-4 lead at half. Sallies went on a big run and I heard they scored 7 unanswered goals after the half.

You guys are missing one thing, Sallies lost Blundin. Yes it looks like Cape played Sallies well but you have to realize how big of a lose Blundin is for sallies. Once he's back, it could possibly (not saying definitely) but possibly be a whole different game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT